Paul Murray

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but as this debate would show I dont believe it would

From your previous post that plans 'are' in place are you telling us that you are privvy to McColl/Murray's plan?

And if so then why are the majority of fans being excluded and why are a select few being involved?

I ask this because it is clear it's causing division and if McColl has a plan then surely it'd be better for him to get all sections of the support involved to gain him support.

By not doing this it is promoting the idea that the 'select few' have been promised something.

From your previous post that plans 'are' in place are you telling us that you are privvy to McColl/Murray's plan?

And if so then why are the majority of fans being excluded and why are a select few being involved?

I ask this because it is clear it's causing division and if McColl has a plan then surely it'd be better for him to get all sections of the support involved to gain him support.

By not doing this it is promoting the idea that the 'select few' have been promised something.

No I am not

The majority dont need to know nor do the press and you couldnt do one without the other however its still confidential. No one has said a select few are involved

everything Rangers at the moment would cause division if the Queen bought us some would complain.

some have concluded the select few attitude but could they simply not have a differing opinion formed like those who want the status quo?

No I am not

The majority dont need to know nor do the press and you couldnt do one without the other however its still confidential. No one has said a select few are involved

everything Rangers at the moment would cause division if the Queen bought us some would complain.

some have concluded the select few attitude but could they simply not have a differing opinion formed like those who want the status quo?

How do you know plans 'are' in place then? Who told you?

Why not get the majority involved when you know you could possibly get their backing and make the job easier?

Personally I'm quite happy with the status quo, biggest failing I see however is our wage structure which needs addressed. But, if a better alternative comes along I am willing to listen to what they have to say. The unwillingness of putting out what they have to say concerns me.

Would you vote for a political party without knowing its policies? Of course you wouldn't.

How do you know plans 'are' in place then? Who told you?

Why not get the majority involved when you know you could possibly get their backing and make the job easier?

Personally I'm quite happy with the status quo, biggest failing I see however is our wage structure which needs addressed. But, if a better alternative comes along I am willing to listen to what they have to say. The unwillingness of putting out what they have to say concerns me.

Would you vote for a political party without knowing its policies? Of course you wouldn't.

couldnt possibly say

they are trying but how do you unite this support with breaking confidentiality

I know what you are saying but their task is to get enough support and Im affraid my 714 shares like many others doesnt count for much.

couldnt possibly say

they are trying but how do you unite this support with breaking confidentiality

I know what you are saying but their task is to get enough support and Im affraid my 714 shares like many others doesnt count for much.

You definitively said plans are in place.

How can you make a statement like than then say firstly you aren't privvy to the plans, then secondly that you couldn't possibly say who told you.

This is the type of cloak and dagger nonsense which is making the support not trust McColl.

You could say uniting the support would be alot easier if they knew what they were buying into. Which on the face of it just now is basically, trust us we're Rangers men so we'll be true to our word. And as a poster above pointed out Craig Whyte said he was a Rangers man.

On the face of it all I think Rangers fans should be forgetting all about the boardroom malarky and start getting behind the team with as much energy as they spend on the boardroom. Too many amateur accountants and boardroom directors talking nonsense and spreading falsehoods if you ask me.

How can you make a statement like than then say firstly you aren't privvy to the plans, then secondly that you couldn't possibly say who told you.

This is the type of cloak and dagger nonsense which is making the support not trust McColl.

You could say uniting the support would be alot easier if they knew what they were buying into. Which on the face of it just now is basically, trust us we're Rangers men so we'll be true to our word. And as a poster above pointed out Craig Whyte said he was a Rangers man.

On the face of it all I think Rangers fans should be forgetting all about the boardroom malarky and start getting behind the team with as much energy as they spend on the boardroom. Too many amateur accountants and boardroom directors talking nonsense and spreading falsehoods if you ask me.

What would the tweetwankers talk about every day though?

I would have thought that pretty obvious mate.

So you are privvy to the plans then?

Agree but the first task is the investors Im afraid

On the face of it all I think Rangers fans should be forgetting all about the boardroom malarky and start getting behind the team with as much energy as they spend on the boardroom. Too many amateur accountants and boardroom directors talking nonsense and spreading falsehoods if you ask me. U

I remember the days when I could not name a board member....fek they were the days :lol:

Agree but the first task is the investors Im afraid

Investors? FFS McColl is one of the richest men in the country. He doesn't want to shell out, wants to get Rangers on the sly, wants to use investors money and we are being asked to trust this guy? FFS on the face of it sounds like he's no better than Whyte or Green.

Investors? FFS McColl is one of the richest men in the country. He doesn't want to shell out, wants to get Rangers on the sly, wants to use investors money and we are being asked to trust this guy? FFS on the face of it sounds like he's no better than Whyte or Green.

then he wont get the support required

I think the assumption is that a businessman presenting to institutional investors in London would be pitching a "plan". I don't think you need to be "in the know" to deduce that much.

I think the assumption is that a businessman presenting to institutional investors in London would be pitching a "plan". I don't think you need to be "in the know" to deduce that much.

You need to be in the know if he's wanting fans on board. McColl has no real vote on the board, he needs to find votes no matter who he finds to invest. He needs the fans vote and other investors votes. If he gets other investors votes to bring in other investors then surely their shares are going to be diluted. Turkeys don't vote for Christmas. Unless these investors are willing to sell to McColl's investors then the only ally he really has is the fans, to which he isn't doing a good job so far to curry favour with them.

You need to be in the know if he's wanting fans on board. McColl has no real vote on the board, he needs to find votes no matter who he finds to invest. He needs the fans vote and other investors votes. If he gets other investors votes to bring in other investors then surely their shares are going to be diluted. Turkeys don't vote for Christmas. Unless these investors are willing to sell to McColl's investors then the only ally he really has is the fans, to which he isn't doing a good job so far to curry favour with them.

I totally agree, but that wasnt your question was it?

It wasn't. The real question is do we trust someone based on assumptions of things. It appears that some sections of the fan-base are quite happy to do this. On what basis are they willing to do this?

Again, I agree. Your question was how did he know there was a plan. I answered why I thought there was a plan.

If they need the fans vote they will make it public.

Guys like that don't do their business via the tabloids.