Scotzine Editor Andy Celtichead interviews Jack Irvine

Boab

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

take a couple of guesses, fill yer boots

If you are talking about Mark his mum passed away nearly two years ago. I don't know of any others you could be talking about although I don't know all the FF admin so, who are you talking about?

Can always trust a fruitloopy VB to veer off course and make an utter fud of themselves. But then I've read the book, bought the t-shirt etc

Can always trust a fruitloopy VB to veer off course and make an utter fud of themselves. But then I've read the book, bought the t-shirt etc

Lol, was there tax paid on the tshirt? Big Mark won't be happy about Jack Irvine letting slip about the work with Bain. Big Mark seen the letter with his own eyes didn't he? Anything for a free dinner.

Yes i know, it has been a long day trying to keep up with all the new posters, sent over to cause trouble.

Yes Minstral, It is a popular trait amongst the FFers, One of them even threatened to "go to town" on fellow Rangers fans.

He must want to follow in the same footsteps as Big Mark, He punches 8 stone weaklings

Lol, was there tax paid on the tshirt? Big Mark won't be happy about Jack Irvine letting slip about the work with Bain. Big Mark seen the letter with his own eyes didn't he? Anything for a free dinner.

Big Mark Big Mark, so profitable you obsessed about him twice.

The mythical letter :lol:

Still crying about that without proving anyone wrong?

Big Mark Big Mark, so profitable you obsessed about him twice.

The mythical letter :lol:

Still crying about that without proving anyone wrong?

profits are easily attainable if you

1. Don't pay printers.

2. sell out of date poor fanzines

3. don't supply people who pay for subscriptions.

4. operate with long term interest free loans.

5. Only go to games on freebies

Why the fluck has this descended into a fans group thing again? I thought this wasn't allowed on here..

Is Jack Irvine toxic to the interests of the Rangers support? Yes

Will he still be employed next week? Yes

Will our support do anything about it? No

Why the fluck has this descended into a fans group thing again? I thought this wasn't allowed on here..

Check you has liked your post, The clown who started all this, Irony is obviously lost on him.

To get back to the topic, will we see an instant dismissal first thing in the morning?

& if so, which paper will get the `Exclusive`?

If it were up to me I'd terminate the Mediahouse contract ASAP. That interview is tantamount to gross misconduct/breech of contract. Mathers has to get rid of them. Time to stand up and be counted Craig. Do not fail us!!!! The Sun will probably get the exclusive. He trained them how to be scum afterall. Said so himself. The thing that really riles me is that he puts his media pals before Rangers and claims to be a Bear. Any real Bear puts Rangers first.

Because people are being sent over from another board, to stir the shit and cause trouble.