All we need is Martin Bain back

Redsox1

All we need is Martin Bain back and the job is done.Rangers goes from Murray to mini Murray for a nominal fee and you end up with a clean club.All the usual suspects back in place. There is something definately wrong here.

Aye - you've gotta hand it to them .... let others re-establish us, put the money in, do the dirty work then a year later just come strolling in and take control.

Not bad work if you can get it.

If this is true I genuinely fear for us ...

And you could not have said this in the boardroom thread? <cr>

No as Bain isn`t back yet. Although I know Walter Smith wanted him back.

How would people react to Bain coming back ? probably with the same apathy as they have taken the rest back with.

The same apathy that has let the bheasts control scottish football and all other aspects of our life.

Sad , sad day all round.

Very strange this I can't see anything other than desperation by the board in accepting the likes of mini back I fear chaos and infighting even worse than we have already seen and the daily rheble and the beeb will be happy as they now have inside access to the Rangers boardroom thanks to mini :power_of_anguish:

I am certain that John Mcclelland and Martin Bain started up a new company either earlier this year or late last year. I can't remember the name of that company nor who else was involved.

They did along with some woman that used to work at the Ticket Office ... Jackie Gourlay, maybe?

Was it called Argyll Holdings? ... could have dreamt that

No idea what it was for mate ... seemed suspicious at the time and still does

It all seems suspicious mate like a devious plan that's been brewing since CG got control and now the finishing touches are taking place and like the op says back to the ''real Rangers men'' we go.

All we need is Martin Bain back and the job is done.Rangers goes from Murray to mini Murray for a nominal fee and you end up with a clean club.All the usual suspects back in place. There is something definately wrong here.

No, there is nothing wrong, the whole episode has been orchestrated from the start, all the cunts who stood by and watched Rangers go through all the agony, will be back in and have not dirtied their hands, they have used bought people to go through all this rigmarole and it is not finished yet, one by one this board will disappear and we will be back to square one with a shower of sanctimonious institutionalised control freaks who will use the fans money to bankroll Scottish football. I hate everyone( yes everyone) associated with Rangers at this moment apart from the fans. We have been shafted big style.

The only deal that matters is the money the fans provide, we as fans are not even thought of, apart from the fore mentioned. The obvious threat they hold us to, is that Rangers will go down if we don't cough up the dough they need. Well, don't these SPIVS need chased out of Ibrox.

I am certain that John Mcclelland and Martin Bain started up a new company either earlier this year or late last year. I can't remember the name of that company nor who else was involved.

Vicast Limited

https://www.duedil.com/company/SC434394/vicast-limited/people

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/SC434394/VICAST-LIMITED/directors-shareholders#people

I do hope that Bain is not coming back. I hated him the 1st time around (although, due to early on-set Dementia, can't remember why, maybe because he did nothing to help Rangers, & was getting too cosy with our enemies, but don't quote me on that) & we should NOT be letting these cunts, who sat back, collected a decent wedge, & did nothing when Rangers were heading down a slippery slope.

Forgot what else I was gonna say now, FFS :unsure:

I don't trust Mather/Stockbridge or any of the current board, especially after awarding themselves huge salaries and bonuses for winning Div3 & (re)hiring Toxic Jack.

I don't trust McColl who seems unwilling to put his hand in his pocket yet wants to decide who should be on our board.

I really don't trust or want ANY of the old board waltzing back in, especially as they all seem to be in cahoots with Bain who I really, really don't trust.

I don't think I trust Walter either tbh, didn't he want Bain etc back?

Ally is very pally with Walter and I assume would also welcome back Bain etc!!!

WHO THE FUCK DO WE TRUST HERE????

GET THESE PARASITES TO FECK AND GIVE US, THE FANS, OUR CLUB BACK!!!!

As far back as early 2009 Martin Bain was telling his friends and family that Rangers were fucked.

So what does he do about it?

Just collects his salary for as long as he can.

Forget this man, he's useless.

You forgot the massive bonus he awarded himself on the back of the 2008 season.

This bald orange parasite should be nowhere near Ibrox, no doubt the puppets of "the faction" will be trumpeting his return iminently

You forgot the massive bonus he awarded himself on the back of the 2008 season.

This bald orange parasite should be nowhere near Ibrox, no doubt the puppets of "the faction" will be trumpeting his return iminently

I can't imagine anyone offering a defense of him.