What links mclelland/pmurray and bain

thehost

Absolute joke. To save 80k we bring in four new directors! What is that going to cost us as I am guessing they will all be getting paid?

McLelland and Murray were both on the old board that took us into liquidation, for that they pay nothing and get their old jobs back, you couldn't make it up.

A very dodgy looking lot these people are. I despise Martin Bain, therefore his friends are my enemies, although his enemies are not necessary my friends. I can't remember why I despise Bain, but I do remember me thinking what a cunt he was at some time in the past few years....

It stinks Ed TBH............it will never work, obviously both sides not confident in winning a AGM vote, but it will happen, a AGM vote i mean.

It stinks Ed TBH............it will never work, obviously both sides not confident in winning a AGM vote, but it will happen, a AGM vote i mean.

No it will not go through if that prick mini is part of it..............this is a dynamite thread Host has brought to the forum. I wonder if the rebels will appear and try to rubbish it, but the guys has put the actual document for all to see.

No it will not go through if that prick mini is part of it..............this is a dynamite thread Host has brought to the forum. I wonder if the rebels will appear and try to rubbish it, but the guys has put the actual document for all to see.

It will happen imo, That company The Host mentions has been outed for a long time, many people know of the link, This is the compromise till the AGM.

It will happen imo, That company The Host mentions has been outed for a long time, many people know of the link, This is the compromise till the AGM.

He was the one who put it on previously...............But MacLelland named a few months ago, now his name linked to the Chairman of the Ltd Co, plus that drinks dispenser bain lurking in the background.

Is this not the company that provides the Rangers iphone app? Martin Bain has a couple of companies involved in telecoms.

I'm surprised at that as he is not the brightest , he landed on his feet with murray as he liked people on his board who did not question him and this drinks dispenser for the corp guests at Ibrox is most certainly one of them.

Reading the body language/signals at the top table at the AGM could be interesting. There is no way this is a satisfactory compromise, there has been too much dung thrown.

Was it not the Murray/McColl team that have been questioning Mather's credentials/abilities/experience in the past few months? I find that a bit hypocritical considering Murray and McLelland sat through the mismanagement of the latter Murray (original Murray) years.

Am I being foolish in thinking that the original Murray may be lurking around this also?

I'm surprised at that as he is not the brightest , he landed on his feet with murray as he liked people on his board who did not question him and this drinks dispenser for the corp guests at Ibrox is most certainly one of them.

Im sure Bain and a girl are involved in the app thing.

The Rangers app is done by White Stone Digital I believe - http://www.whitestonedigital.com/clients.html

Directors listed below - no sign of McLelland or Murray . . .but Bain is certainly involved:

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/SC393090/WHITE-STONE-DIGITAL-LTD/directors-shareholders

The Rangers app is done by White Stone Digital I believe - http://www.whiteston...om/clients.html

Directors listed below - no sign of McLelland or Murray . . .but Bain is certainly involved:

http://companycheck....rs-shareholders

That's it then. This other company may be involved in some kind of digital media.I have a feeling its also already involved with Rangers.

That's it then. This other company may be involved in some kind of digital media.I have a feeling its also already involved with Rangers.

The Client references on Whitestone Digital Website has one from Nicola Young , Rangers Media Director (i thought JT was employed for that ?). Then you have the same lady as a Director with MB,PM,JMc on the other company, Vicast.

The Client references on Whitestone Digital Website has one from Nicola Young , Rangers Media Director (i thought JT was employed for that ?). Then you have the same lady as a Director with MB,PM,JMc on the other company.

That's the girl. I cant remember the details . Was told stuff best part of a year ago. Rarely see the guy that told me now.