McLaughlin claims Rangers call in police over messageboard comments.

bawsburst

Allegedly a post mentioning torching a directors house/car, the post is said to have been removed, claims that any such post was a plant to discredit parties.

If that's what has been said then they are well within their rights to go after it. The club statement should not have mentioned the planned protest though. Having said that hijacking armed forces day for this protest is a fucking disgrace. Could they not have waited until the next match.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's what has been said then they are well within their rights to go after it. The club statement should not have mentioned the planned protest though. Having said that hijacking armed forces day for this protest is a fucking disgrace. Could they not have waited until the next match.

The alleged post was said to have been in the sos protest thread.

Two nasty, vicious factions shaming our club and they still want us to back them?

Tell you what, these divisive individuals on both sides are really starting to test the patience of the ordinary Bear. These people on both sides bring nothing to our club and support.

The Rangers support should be telling the board and the gullible idiot bloggers, we won't accept their smearing, lying and dividing of our support for one more minute.

In all honesty, I've tuned out of the message-boards long ago. I hardly ever post now. The reason is that I think the message-boards are wall-to-wall full of people pushing for a certain angle. There are many fake posters with multiple accounts also in my opinion. Facts and truth have long ago fallen by the wayside online.

I'll say this though -- if someone posted defamatory lies or threats about me, I wouldn't react well (and certainly not kindly) to it.