Bill's take on matters

bawsburst

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill certainly has his detractors but he talks a lot of sense if you ask me. (apart from the religious stuff! lol)

That's not to say those of an opposing opinion are wrong, I just don't get the hatred towards him. All these bloggers have the clubs best interests at heart i'm sure but just because you agree with one person it doesn't mean you have to dislike the other.

Having read the copy & paste of what was posted then I doubt very much if the police will take any action whatsoever. If Stockbridge read that and thought it to be a threat then he is an idiot. The poster was clearly pointing out the lack of clarity from Sons of Struth about what action they were planning.

IMO The fact that none of the ff attack dogs who spin their propaganda on here are willing to quote EXACTLY, (word for word) what the post said suggests to me that a threat was indeed made and there IS a case for police action. Otherwise, why the coverup?

I dont believe that none of them read it when it was posted.

If the twitter grab is accurate and what the complaint was about I don't see much of a threat. It mentions burning out Stockbridge's car, but wasn't a direct threat. One guy asking another why he wanted a meeting to be called, and they didn't know why. He says it might be to burn down Stockbridge's car/house or to arrange to hold up banners, and people might be up for one but not the other.

http://t.co/FPgk6MIONu

If that really is what this is all about you have to wonder about irvine's role, and the painting of certain fans as bullies and thugs. Plays right into the Spence, Spiers and Thompson line that we as a support are trying to intimidate in order to get our way.

Burning down someone's house and car? No wonder the police have been called in...Burning people's house's down seems to be very common these days so many children and adults losing their life to this...I for one am glad Rangers have got the police involved. Despicable behaviour!

I'm not on twitter, any chance you can tell me what it says please?

I dont think i got the threat post theres a tinybit of a post right at the top that I cant read and then some guy says no way have our board gone to pacific quay what a boot in the balls for Ally, then some other posts slagging our board, i thought the ''boot in the balls for Ally''' part was the reported threat doh but others say its about Stockbridge i cant see that part I'm afraid.

If that is it, then the board really do need to do one. It ain't the fans bringing th club into disrepute, it's the board.

But thats not the actual post is it. Its someones description of the post.

That someone not being a fan of the board.

More spin to push the ff agenda.