Anyone at the game today able to video the 18th and 72min?

Redwhiteandblue

think a few people on RM need a reality check, the majority of fans were singing sack the board all round the stadium, it was no minority or just one group it was quite clearly the majority. Must admit it took me by surprise, at points i felt like the only one sitting down!

Anyone trying to say it was just a wee group of young boys are lying.

As I told several of the organisers today when they dropped a leaflet into my zine box (and I launched it out again), "Why did you pick today for this protest? This is Armed Forces Day! This will spoil what should be a celebration of our brave men and women."

A poorly thought out idea from start to finish.

I heard no credible Plan B from anyone today regards to who or what will replace the Board they all wish to sack.

Would be good if they got drowned out by boos and whistles.

The way things are going just now, it wouldn't surprise me if there was fighting in the stands at some point this season.

Really hope I never see that.

What a stupid comment to make. Just to be clear the majority of Broomloan sang it and people around the stadium joined in and the the troops.

Heres what a few of the troops think.

BVPpk64IUAAncQX.jpg

Mathers no balls man, anyone who runs and brings back toxic, doesnt deserve to be our CEO.

Green, Ahmed, Stockbridge, Mather......All from the one peapod, All know Shyster.

Where the fuck were you educated?! I know Gerry Adams, but we will defo not be getting married any fucking time soon!!

As for balls, you and you ilk could be doing with a few yourselves. Pathetic opportunists at best!

So even though Walter said we should back Mather, he should go?

I don't agree with toxic, but I don't think that's enough to sack Mather, I would say the way he has backed Ally and frozen ticket prices would suggest that he could be the right man for the job, but has been badly advised on bringing back toxic.

He also he said the fans should back change in the board room.

What a stupid comment to make. Just to be clear the majority of Broomloan sang it and people around the stadium joined in and the the troops.

Heres what a few of the troops think.

BVPpk64IUAAncQX.jpg

Jesus wept, exploiting young TA's now. You imbeciles would be better at the paedo dome!!

What a bunch of sad,sick individual you crowd are..

As I told several of the organisers today when they dropped a leaflet into my zine box (and I launched it out again), "Why did you pick today for this protest? This is Armed Forces Day! This will spoil what should be a celebration of our brave men and women."

A poorly thought out idea from start to finish.

I heard no credible Plan B from anyone today regards to who or what will replace the Board they all wish to sack.

But it didn't so dry your eyes. The brave men and women you are talking about joined in. So whats your problem? Is it just because you didn't like the idea?

Jesus wept, exploiting young TA's now. You imbeciles would be better at the paedo dome!!

What a bunch of sad,sick individual you crowd are..

Aye kl it was me that organised the whole thing. Your a fucking roaster.

I got it from twitter, so does that mean i'm in with they naughty people you don't like.

"exploiting young TA's now" Listen you fucking crackpot they have been in places like Iraq i hardly think holding up a banner is "exploiting" them.

And what the fuck is your problem anyway? The board have been making a joke out of Rangers for months now. And i also agree that the other lot of have been doing the same thing.

Aye kl it was me that organised the whole thing. Your a fucking roaster.

I got it from twitter, so does that mean i'm in with they naughty people you don't like.

"exploiting young TA's now" Listen you fucking crackpot they have been in places like Iraq i hardly think holding up a banner is "exploiting" them.

And what the fuck is your problem anyway? The board have been making a joke out of Rangers for months now. And i also agree that the other lot of have been doing the same thing.

Talking of roasters, crackpots, jokes and totally missing the point, your life quite empty these days?

No videos of the protest, although a lot of fans were somewhat confused as to what was going on,

I politely refused to take the leaflet today, but my son found one, and I looked at what it had to say. I was pretty disturbed to read about the loan and the rate of Interest attached to it, but I haven't seen proof of this yet.

I read further down the leaflet and I something that said, "the annual accounts can hide a lot of things" ..... that to me felt like they were saying, it doesn't matter what the accounts say, we are right, we need to vote them out now.

Sorry but I have had enough of propaganda, and to hijack forces day was pretty dire.....