A good and profitable day sullied by the jackal.

bawsburst

FFS, we win 8-0, yes EIGHT, and still some idiots come on here to complain about money.

Me, I'm playing back the game in my mind and it's fuckin magic.

The money stuff can be considered tomorrow after my hangover - and those on many Bears - I suspect, have cleared.

This.... (tu)

At that point in time, we were lucky to be able to get a loan from anyone, never mind the interest rate.

What needed done at the time, in exceptional circumstances.

Suppose they could have let the club go under?

When they bought the Club, they told everyone they had the finance they needed to both buy it and run it - the fact that they had to get a loan from one of their own number at less than favorable rates (conflict of interest, anyone?) suggests they were telling porkies again.

The op is a wank who continues to defend Imran Ahmad and this current board every day he is on here. Beginning to think he is connected tho this shambles of a board.

He never answers a question either so he could well be Brian Stockbridge?

Sorry, didn't realise your deep knowledge of the books and all that, should I be pure raging just now or just dead pure mental at the implication of the terms of a loan we do not know happened? (see no proof hence implication).

tell yah what ,how about I wait until the accounts where this loan and repayment will be listed and I will know for sure what to get pure dead raging about and call for the board to be sacked, or maybe arrange for 40K leaflets to float aroung the govan area calling for the board to be sacked.

Maybe Boss can answer this but I am fairly certain that at that time Rangers didnt have a line of credit due to the ongoing financial issues surround the old parent company and new one.

On the face of it it's not exactly the type of deal I want to see being done by Rangers but did we have a choice back then?

When they bought the Club, they told everyone they had the finance they needed to both buy it and run it - the fact that they had to get a loan from one of their own number at less than favorable rates (conflict of interest, anyone?) suggests they were telling porkies again.

If they had acces to the funding (which they obviously did), it's not stretching the truth too far to say they had the necessary finance.

Admitedly, you'd have hoped they weren't overdoing the interest rate, but it comes down to risk & reward in the end - it would be impossible to claim we were a good risk at that point.

Wow! WHO never answers a simple question again! THEY being so fucking simple, I suppose they can,t. Shouldn't be so difficult to engage the half brain cell before they spout they usual unsustatiated bile. Loan answered on another thread, but heh, don't let facts stand in the way of truth. An earl worthy bunch of malcontents. Hope they enjoyed mass!

So Ahmed charged the club £50k for a short term loan, part of the loan was paid back in shares. Were those shares given at a discount rate which now are worth many times more than what he was given them for?

That's the sort of business practice they are getting called Spivs for.