Would you buy mire shares?

Buying shares  

117 members have voted

1. 1. If they were available

• Yes (already own shares)
    • No (aredy own shares)
    • Yes (don't own shares)
    • No (don't own shares)

"mire shares" ??? Freudian slip by the OP.

In one respect he's right - whilst the incumbents remain on the Board, we're in the mire.

I won't be buying any shares until we have proper business people running the club and Walter is back on the Board.

Think the board would have to work hard to rebuild confidence with the institutional investors given recent results and loss made by IPO investors.

Personally I'd be happy to invest again if the money was going to the right area such as improving the squad for our return to the top-flight.

IIf the minimum stake was reduced to say £50 I think there would be a lot more individuals willing to invest.

I think the costs involved in administering the process makes it uneconomical to have blocks that small.

Like many I wasn't in a position to invest last time but definitely would next time around. I'm guessing it will be this time next year or early 2015 in time to strengthen for our return to the top tier.

I would buy more shares but would much rather wait until their is another share issue to ensure all funds go to the club and not existing shareholders.

I dont think a new share issue will happen for quite some time, not least to allow the current board to begin to rebuild their reputation.

I would buy more shares so long as Minico aren't involved

Im not giving it away blindly when I don't have some idea of the boards intentions.

I don't trust Minico and their links with Ticketus.

Not to mention they ain't putting their money in.

So its either the board or a totally new one if they want my cash. Just no Minico.