RST

simon

Do the RST actually support Rangers? For the past few days it seems like their twitter account is being run by tims.

That's what it looks like from where I am anyway.

Its been like that for a while i find it hard to tell the difference now. I'm sure a lot of decent bears on FF are sickened by it but don't voice their opinions

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the stuff them and Chris Graham have tweeted in the past few days have been embarrassing.

The RST were spouting shite about the wifi being on the accounts and not even working yet so how can we be charged for it? then CG tried to make out it would be the board that called off the Dunfermline game today for fear of another fan backlash.

It really does seem like desperate stuff from them all now.

72235d9fd7687b71fd1ab623a85060ee_normal.jpeg

Being critical of those running the club does not mean you are a Celtic fan. It means you care.

Do you care when you are fleecing Rangers Fans then sitting in the Bookies whilst the rest of us support the team?

Oops Dennis, remember you don't know anyone from the RST and you have never been a member and you are banned from FF.

You are not a season ticket holder or a shareholder either.

Excuse us if we think you are a shite stirring lying cunt !

The members I know are all Rangers fans.

I wish that were true of RM.

EDIT: For those struggling with the meaning of any of those words I apologise and would like you to know that this does not mean that I know the user names of the taigs currently on RM.

Since the RST are reading this. I'll say sorry for the Celtic fan part, tongue was firmly in cheek.

However, my point was that you are pushing a very negative viewpoint of the situation the club is in at the moment. I, personally, am sick to death of it. We are all Rangers fans yet we have one section shouting and stamping painting a picture full of doom and gloom.

I realise the current board have done a lot wrong. The £10m is a massive deal and I'm not ignoring that. It's just that we have industry experts telling us we are heading in the right direction and you telling us we aren't. Which makes me think you have a certain agenda to push.

I am, as usual, more than happy to be proved wrong.