Will They Protest At Game Today

minstral

Nothing like a good protest, especially from protestants, but is this a good protest? Do these types of protest every actually change anything? I'm not so sure and feel as though it gives our enemies ammunition against us, they don't need any bloody help from our own support.

I genuinely cannot understand what these protests are trying to achieve.

Are the protesters acting on behalf of Paul Murray? Do they wish to get rid of the entire current board? And if so is the idea to replace it with Paul Murray and co?

What is the end game they seek?

According to Craig they havent got one, they want to sack the board but apparently dont know what they would do then, they say they arent cheerleaders for mini so it looks like a case of sack the board and hope everything works out ok after that.

The end game they seek is to run the club without owning a majority shareholding.

But who is they?

And what are their proposals for change in terms of managing Rangers Football Club- or is it just a change in personnel in the boardroom that the protesters are after?

According to Craig they havent got one, they want to sack the board but apparently dont know what they would do then, they say they arent cheerleaders for mini so it looks like a case of sack the board and hope everything works out ok after that.

Sorry I missed this before posting- but I would be grateful if someone supporting the protest could please explain to me what it is they seek to achieve- other than getting rid of the current board. Ie if they are successful and the entire board where to resign tomorrow- who do they want in their place?

I genuinely cannot understand what these protests are trying to achieve.

Are the protesters acting on behalf of Paul Murray? Do they wish to get rid of the entire current board? And if so is the idea to replace it with Paul Murray and co?

What is the end game they seek?

That about sums it up.

Sorry I missed this before posting- but I would be grateful if someone supporting the protest could please explain to me what it is they seek to achieve- other than getting rid of the current board. Ie if they are successful and the entire board where to resign tomorrow- who do they want in their place?

Thats just it though the guy Craig who co founded SOS was asked that on Rangers Chat and he said they didnt have any plans for who should replace the board and that they did not support any one group, however when you see that if the board were all sacked the only real contenders are P Murray and his motley crew then its logical to assume sack the board means vote for MiniCo

Craig has also said that mini Murray would be better than the status quo, he also keeps mentioning Frank Blin.

sounds like a cheerleader to me.

Protest for protest sake.

What they are saying with today's protest is "We don't believe the independent accountants audit of our books!"

End of.

Maybe they are saying"we do believe the independent accountants audit of our books,and we're not happy with cunts on the board earning such vast amounts if money.

End of.