2 Questions

nvager

1. What happens if the SFA do NOT allow D King to be a Director/Chairman at Rangers?

2. What happens if say the Board win tomorrow's Court case and are successfully re-elected at the AGM? - Will McColl and Murray and the RST accept this or will they continue a campaign of disruption?

1. Look under Stewart Regans previous comments re civil unrest.

2. I think the McColl, and not for the first time, has failed to seize the day. From now and forevermore to be referred to as the "nearly man"

Regardless what happens tomorrow I don't think McColl will be out the picture and I can see him getting more involved when were in the priemership.

D, do you know if DK and JM have a relationship as DK worked for Weirs in the 70's?

Regardless what happens tomorrow I don't think McColl will be out the picture and I can see him getting more involved when were in the priemership.

D, do you know if DK and JM have a relationship as DK worked for Weirs in the 70's?

McColl doesn't really want involved with Rangers, never has as far as I can see.

Peter - My father worked at Weir's in the 70s - never knew either DK or JM. Do not see Weir's in the 70's being relevant to today's situation. McColl may go away, but will mini and FF?

D'Art - Like you I think there will be a huge reaction if Liewell vetoes King. Nevertheless he may well do this using King's time as a director of Rangers and his admittance to 41 counts? of tax avoidance? as a reason.

My concern is more that the likes of FF and others will increase protests and damage the club, spurred on by the mhedia, Murray and other so called Rangers men. The mhedia will rave against us and support a veto on DK as they already have done so.

I'm sure he said he couldn't get involved at the moment due to his current interests but was interested medium to long term. I think DK and JM would be our dream team.

King and McColl are a couple of heavyweights if they were both on the board we would be laughing.

King and McColl are a couple of heavyweights if they were both on the board we would be laughing.

McColl does not want onto the Board and D King may be vetoed from being on the Board so it is unlikely to happen. Would be great if it did happen.

Them across the city are defo building a war chest in anticipation of our return and I have no doubts they have ten in a row in their sights.

We need all the business and financial assistance we can muster and that's why I believe both will be part of our club within about 3 years.

D King will be fine. Really what could the SFA do ? nothing. Rangers just need to make up a position and put him in it. He`ll still be in the real position that they want him to be in. Apart from that imagine the microscope lieswell and co would put themselves under ? I`m 100% sure lieswell is a director of one of those film companys. The tax dodge ones. like hartson , lennon etc. D King tax avoidance , liewell tax avoidance. same same to me and I`m sure others. I`m also sure King has already went through the procedure and already passed the fit and proper test.He never just thought about it this week.

Them across the city are defo building a war chest in anticipation of our return and I have no doubts they have ten in a row in their sights.

We need all the business and financial assistance we can muster and that's why I believe both will be part of our club within about 3 years.

Eh , No. They are skint and can`t keep the high earners . Look for the goalie to go next. then what ? The well is dry. Their team is average at best and getting weaker every transfer window. Their stadium is empty. 3 full CL games doesn`t cover 18 1/2 full games. And to help back up my statements.

What was celtics ST sales last season ? what are they this season ? On both accounts less than Rangers and this year it will be a lot less.

If they were higher than Rangers trust me they would be telling the world.

There is no war chest mate. They are mortgaged to the hilt and at the mo' the co-op owns their stadium but you are correct in the second part of your post.

Thats 2 opportunities he has had Peter - and he has failed on both occasions to take control. I think his credibility is as damaged now as mini Murray's

Peter - My father worked at Weir's in the 70s - never knew either DK or JM. Do not see Weir's in the 70's being relevant to today's situation. McColl may go away, but will mini and FF?

D'Art - Like you I think there will be a huge reaction if Liewell vetoes King. Nevertheless he may well do this using King's time as a director of Rangers and his admittance to 41 counts? of tax avoidance? as a reason.

My concern is more that the likes of FF and others will increase protests and damage the club, spurred on by the mhedia, Murray and other so called Rangers men. The mhedia will rave against us and support a veto on DK as they already have done so.

I havent seen any opposition to a DK takeover anywhere within our support bud. I cant even imagine on what grounds they would muster such opposition.

Eh , No. They are skint and can`t keep the high earners . Look for the goalie to go next. then what ? The well is dry. Their team is average at best and getting weaker every transfer window. Their stadium is empty. 3 full CL games doesn`t cover 18 1/2 full games. And to help back up my statements.

What was celtics ST sales last season ? what are they this season ? On both accounts less than Rangers and this year it will be a lot less.

If they were higher than Rangers trust me they would be telling the world.

No disrespect but I think you have the same blinkered approach as the same bears who said they would never qualify for the CL.

They are punting high earners as they know they don't need them to win their Mickey Mouse league. The same approach that many on here have been advocating for us.

I googled it and believe they had 42k last year and they apparently have the highest cost of a ST. They also gave the ST holders money back costing them 4million. Their shithole maybe empty but that doesn't mean their not making money and yes I will give you that they will lose money on the catering.

The amount they have earned from transfers and CL last season and this season could wipe out their co op loan twice over.

DK had said himself they are building a warchest.

Why worry about the SFA when we have someone on our payroll who is trying to derail Kings appointment

@MeejaHoose: @JackIrvine Who's been a busy bhoy briefing against his clients' CEO and FD's choice of Chairman? #askToxicJack #veryconflicted

@MeejaHoose: @JackIrvine Who'd be so desperate as to fabricate stories that AIM would block the appointment of Dave King as Chairman?#askToxicJack

Why worry about the SFA when we have someone on our payroll who is trying to derail Kings appointment

@MeejaHoose: @JackIrvine Who's been a busy bhoy briefing against his clients' CEO and FD's choice of Chairman? #askToxicJack #veryconflicted

@MeejaHoose: @JackIrvine Who'd be so desperate as to fabricate stories that AIM would block the appointment of Dave King as Chairman?#askToxicJack

Don't give us one side of the story, what's toxic been saying ?

Don't give us one side of the story, what's toxic been saying ?

He seems to be saying that Jack Irvine is working against King.

He also implies that Irivine is in the pockets of CM & BS.

Yet CM & BS are the people who want to bring King back and met him in ZA to facilitate his return to Ibrox in the role of Chairman.

Or is it all subterfuge???