Hearts fans

DMR62

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what for saying i'd find it hard to go and support any of my rivals? errrr ok then (tu)

and for the record i'm not a loyalist, just a Bear so i don't get that angle, i'm talking football.

That's why you don't get it.

His mates are Loyalists who just happen to be Hearts fans so it's a piss up and a chance to watch the tims get beat.

That doesn't make him a Hearts supporter just because you don't understand it.

I think this affinity with the Jambos is a bit of a myth.

I had to stand amongst them at Mark Walters debut match and the hatred spilling out was unbelievable and not just directed at Walters.

They hated us then and they hate us now.

I think the mutual respect thing is maybe only something past 10-15 years a lot of people used to say Gorgie used to be a no go for both us and the tims

But all the times I've been going through there and I don't think I've missed one since 1997 there we've always had a beer and a sing song with them but wasn't always the case

Used to like seeing them do well, had a soft spot at one time, will never forget their "the h*** are going bust" chants at Ibrox in March 2012, Karma eh ? hope they disappear like the dodo, extinct, fuck them.

Everything youve said is exactly how I would put it. After that chant too much water under the bridge now.

I think the mutual respect thing is maybe only something past 10-15 years a lot of people used to say Gorgie used to be a no go for both us and the tims

But all the times I've been going through there and I don't think I've missed one since 1997 there we've always had a beer and a sing song with them but wasn't always the case

just read 5 pages you are the only one that sounds like a hearts fan [kiddin ]

Can still hear those chants.

FUCK THEM!

Lets all laugh as they sink down the leagues.

Piss on them as they wither and die.

Really dont get this afinity with rival clubs.

If your not Rangers then you can fuck off.

This sounds like a new song

Few tweaks and it could work :-) ha ha

You just don't get it ...

I've been to about ten Hearts vs Celtic games since around 2002 and never when Rangers were playing and for the sheer reason of having a right good loyalist day out against Celtic

What's the difference between you watching Celtic vs Hearts on the telly and cheering Hearts on? And me actually there cheering Hearts on?

Absolutely fuck all difference

Ok the odd occasion I bought a ticket - sometimes I got a free season ticket

But I've said loads after what's happened I'd never give them a penny now

What's so difficult to digest about that? Are you honestly thick?

Agree with you 100%.

Being from the east end,i used to walk to the piggery and watch the hearts when the Rangers weren't playing.

Good old sash bash it used to be in the old Rangers end.

Rangers are the only team for me but enjoyed seeing anycunt get intae the taigs.

Plenty of Rangers supporting loyalists from Haghill/Dennistoun did the same.

But after their treatment of us(which i still find it difficult to comprehend)they can go and fuck themselves.

Hope they die,the horrible wee club.