AGM Delayed

cumnockbear

And that's not the fault of the board who refused to acknowledge the notices?

Waken up mate, the board are chancers. Put aside any feelings you have for Murray for 1 second and focus on the real issue.

Why should the board have rolled over and accepted what they had been legally advised was an improper application by a tyre kicker with 4 shares?

No board in earth would have accepted that without a fight

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The pendulum has swung. Yesterday was a monumental victory for Paul Murray's group.

The 28% (a lot more actually) IS a reality and will be proven so at the AGM.

The board know there is a very good chance Murray's group could be voted onto the board and that's why they illegally tried to block a democratic vote. That's why they had a desperate last gasp bid to invite Murray onto THEIR board. They are desperately trying to cling onto power.

Credit to Paul Murray for turning down a place on the current board. This proves he is a man of principle and puts to bed the 'blazer chaser' myth. The shareholders will now make their decision via a democratic vote.

Why should the board have rolled over and accepted what they had been legally advised was an improper application by a tyre kicker with 4 shares?

No board in earth would have accepted that without a fight

The same tyre kicker they asked onto the board last week?

As the case yesterday proved, they should have accepted the legal notice they were given.

They used a technicality to try and avoid a fair vote and as the judge said the current board have committed an offence.

I was willing to give Mather the benefit of the doubt, not now though.

The same tyre kicker they asked onto the board last week?

As the case yesterday proved, they should have accepted the legal notice they were given.

They used a technicality to try and avoid a fair vote and as the judge said the current board have committed an offence.

I was willing to give Mather the benefit of the doubt, not now though.

Great point. The same 'tyre kicker' they invited onto the board.

You really couldn't make it up.... :lol:

And that's not the fault of the board who refused to acknowledge the notices?

Waken up mate, the board are chancers. Put aside any feelings you have for Murray for 1 second and focus on the real issue.

Considering the judge agreed with the current board that the documentation was incorrectly completed, the board were well within their rights to take this to court. You're the chancer, basing your arguments on utter pish to fill your agenda. Are you sure you're not a tim?

Considering the judge agreed with the current board that the documentation was incorrectly completed, the board were well within their rights to take this to court. You're the chancer, basing your arguments on utter pish to fill your agenda. Are you sure you're not a tim?

I've got my doubts about this one tbh

I think you may be in for a surprise at the AGM. I predict there will be a lot more than 28% voting for him.

we shall see.

I am genuinely past giving a fuck dennis. I just want the vote over with. I just hope that IF minico lose out, they will do the right thing and fuck off. Same if the current board lose.

I think you may be in for a surprise at the AGM. I predict there will be a lot more than 28% voting for him.

This is the very reason I am against Care In the Community. I don't blame Dennis Per Se but his carer really needs his stones parted with a hefty boot for withholding his medication and allowing him to post continual pish and drivel.

I've got my doubts about this one tbh

I've made it clear from my first few posts, I've got the same username on FF, posted for years and happy for you to check.

The animosity towards people with a different opinion to your own from some people on here is an absolute joke.

We are supposed to follow the same team and yet people feel it necessary to abuse?

I've made it clear from my first few posts, I've got the same username on FF, posted for years and happy for you to check.

The animosity towards people with a different opinion to your own from some people on here is an absolute joke.

We are supposed to follow the same team and yet people feel it necessary to abuse?

I take it you prefer the FF methodology where non conforming posts are chopped and posters banned if they dont follow the cabal diktats.

I take it you prefer the FF methodology where non conforming posts are chopped and posters banned if they dont follow the cabal diktats.

That doesn't even really make sense.

What I'm saying is, fellow Rangers fans feel the need to abuse you just because you oppose their view and have a low post count.

That doesn't even really make sense.

What I'm saying is, fellow Rangers fans feel the need to abuse you just because you oppose their view and have a low post count.

I have a lower post count than you, I just think you're a wank!

Just because you claim to support Rangers, doesn't mean you can go on like a tim and people won't think you're an arsehole, just my opinion though.

I have a lower post count than you, I just think you're a wank!

Just because you claim to support Rangers, doesn't mean you can go on like a tim and people won't think you're an arsehole, just my opinion though.

A wank for what reason though? Just because I don't have the same opinion?

The pendulum has swung. Yesterday was a monumental victory for Paul Murray's group.

The 28% (a lot more actually) IS a reality and will be proven so at the AGM.

The board know there is a very good chance Murray's group could be voted onto the board and that's why they illegally tried to block a democratic vote. That's why they had a desperate last gasp bid to invite Murray onto THEIR board. They are desperately trying to cling onto power.

Credit to Paul Murray for turning down a place on the current board. This proves he is a man of principle and puts to bed the 'blazer chaser' myth. The shareholders will now make their decision via a democratic vote.

Wonder of youll Be saying that when we owe Ticketus 10 mill and sell Ibrox and Murray Park for Leaseback.

End up like fucking Dunfermline.

A wank for what reason though? Just because I don't have the same opinion?

I'm sure you'll look back on your early days here with a bitter fondness some day. Like remembering falling off your bike as a child.