Barcelona.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why have they only won 4 European cups if there that good at "total football"?why would a team with so much talent only have 4 euro trophy's?is it a total myth that they are/were the best team on the planet?

:lol: What?

Who claims that they have historically been the best team on the planet? Until the last decade they were well-known for being massive underachievers in the European Cup. Nobody said otherwise.

:lol: What?

Who claims that they have historically been the best team on the planet? Until the last decade they were well-known for being massive underachievers in the European Cup. Nobody said otherwise.

Many people have claimed they are the best team on the planet,are you trying to dispute that?

Many people have claimed they are the best team on the planet,are you trying to dispute that?

They were generally referring to a brief three year period in the very recent past, during which time Barcelona won the European Cup twice. A pretty good record if you ask me.

You seem to be expecting THIS Barcelona team to have won trophies in other eras. Your logic is utterly mental.

They were generally referring to a brief three year period in the very recent past, during which time Barcelona won the European Cup twice. A pretty good record if you ask me.

You seem to be expecting THIS Barcelona team to have won trophies in other eras. Your logic is utterly mental.

No they were not reffering to any era,they were talking about Barcelona as a team as a club.

Did you watch the game tonight?if so did you hear them sing...don't think you did,all the sung tonight was"boo,boo,boo",that's on par with the midden fans.Oh the banter.

I did watch it. They seemed like pretty much any other set of fans.

Scum club who enjoy a love-in with the taigs.

How does this manifest itself? I know the mhanks claim them as friends, but they try to do that with most.