David Templeton is completely void of confidence

Essandoh

I've yet to see proof of that. Infact, if a joiner can work out what he's going to do next, I'm pretty sure a CL regular would spot what he's about to do next aswell.

I'd love it if you were right, but he's yet to show me anything in a blue jersey which suggests otherwise.

Fair enough, but that joiner chat is pitiful.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

theres no doubt templeton has been poor in the last 2 games,but thats the only 2 starts from the start hes had ,give him a chance,

what people are not mentioning is that he came on as sub in the cup game against airdrie and was excellent,and he also got us the penalty on

saturday

Standard practice for many on here. Overlook all the positives, or write them off as "only against postmen and milkmen etc", and focus solely on any negative.

Fair enough, but that joiner chat is pitiful.

It's not though, is it? It's true. We're playing part time footballers. Guys that train on a public park twice a week for 2 hours after doing a 8-10 hour shift beforehand.

Templeton has talent ok. Some great goals and pieces of football in the past.

What he has not got is any level of consistency; toughness; heart; effort. His head goes down far too easily. Gives up and hides in games.

Someones needs to shake him and give him a good talking to.

He is not a wee boy anymore. His football future is at stake. He needs to wise up. It is up to him.