David Templeton is completely void of confidence

Essandoh

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

another lazy performance yesterday,keeps cutting inside all the time and refuses to go past the player on the outside and cross the ball into the box,i would give him a run of games on the right and if he continues to take the lazy option by cutting inside all the time i would stick him on the transfer list,also his decision making is awful, he has desent pace quick feet and a good shot but he consistently makes the wrong choice when it comes time to dribble pass or shoot.

I don't think Templeton was ever as good as he was made out with to begin with. He ripped Whittaker apart all the time and he he was excellent for Hearts against Liverpool and that seems to be where his reputation among our support came from.

I do think that he has more talent than he is showing at the moment and his consistency will hopefully improve with age and experience but I don't think he's ever going to be the key player for us that many thought he would be when we first signed him.

I don't think Templeton was ever as good as he was made out with to begin with. He ripped Whittaker apart all the time and he he was excellent for Hearts against Liverpool and that seems to be where his reputation among our support came from.

I do think that he has more talent than he is showing at the moment and his consistency will hopefully improve with age and experience but I don't think he's ever going to be the key player for us that many thought he would be when we first signed him.

Spot on , was a very average player at Hearts on a good day .........

What a stupid remark. On his day, Templeton is fantastic. Just off the top of my head i can remember his performances against Liverpool, hibs, even Rangers.

What Templeton have you been watching dafty?The guy was crap for Hearts apart from a few games.

Was never good enough to be playing for us .....

Is this you trying to prove something to me or something? You know what, you're right. He scored a goal, what a fucking player.

You expecting him to post video highlights of his whole career thus far? The skill, agility and flair that Templeton utilises in his play is a rarity in his generation of Scottish footballers; hence why he caught so many eyes so early. I don't have a problem with your opinion because plenty of my friends feel the same and that's fair enough.

What I would say to you is that although he hasn't performed this season and has shown nothing to present an admirable representation of his talent, you cannot deny that there is evidence of a great, quick, direct player in him. To ignore that is wilful and pointless. Once he comes good - if he comes good that is - he'll set Ibrox alight with confidence behind him.

Off-point, but if Rangers were to play Celtic in the near future, he's one of the players I would bank on making a real difference at his best. He's the type of player that can create a goal out of nothing.

:lol:

You're definitely a parody.

You've nothing else to say, I'll go with the opinions of the guys I go to the games with every week and watch him week in, week out. All of which have the same opinion of how predictable his play is. (tu)

You expecting him to post video highlights of his whole career thus far? The skill, agility and flair that Templeton utilises in his play is a rarity in his generation of Scottish footballers; hence why he caught so many eyes so early. I don't have a problem with your opinion because plenty of my friends feel the same and that's fair enough.

What I would say to you is that although he hasn't performed this season and has shown nothing to present an admirable representation of his talent, you cannot deny that there is evidence of a great, quick, direct player in him. To ignore that is wilful and pointless. Once he comes good - if he comes good that is - he'll set Ibrox alight with confidence behind him.

Off-point, but if Rangers were to play Celtic in the near future, he's one of the players I would bank on making a real difference at his best. He's the type of player that can create a goal out of nothing.

I've yet to see proof of that. Infact, if a joiner can work out what he's going to do next, I'm pretty sure a CL regular would spot what he's about to do next aswell.

I'd love it if you were right, but he's yet to show me anything in a blue jersey which suggests otherwise.

theres no doubt templeton has been poor in the last 2 games,but thats the only 2 starts from the start hes had ,give him a chance,

what people are not mentioning is that he came on as sub in the cup game against airdrie and was excellent,and he also got us the penalty on

saturday