Never forget -- This is in their DNA

thehost

Host well highlighted.

From Dundee to Brentford to Amsterdam - Deny deflect.

As the Athletic Wing of PIRA they have learned well from their republican masters how to manipulate the media. Blame others, play the victim card and never admit a wrongdoing as well as creating a bogey-man to pin all their troubles on. Liars from the cradle to the grave.

the old "you tell me" trick. Thats the first time I have seen that. Strangely, and I am not sure why, I thought better of Martin ONeil than that disgraceful performance.

Some do their level best to cover it up, but eventually the breeding let's them down!

They are ALL vhermin rhat bastards, every last one of them! If you are not one of them, they can NEVER be trusted. A more heinous yellow bellied backstabbing race you will never meet. They tend to grow balls when there are about 20 on 1. That is how they survive. Safety in numbers. You can smell their fear. What are they to be afraid of? Because in their mind they hate us and wish us ill as their satanic doctrine teaches them! The vicar of Christ can go get gang raped by a bunch of Mandingo warriors and see how he fuckin likes it. The devil's fucking spawn indeed!!