Ibrox Stadium. Sunday, 24th November.

AlBear.

They're looking for guys who are involved in youth football or who go and watch it to blog/write match reports and reports about coaching methods etc.

Cool. Thanks for clarifying. We as a Club should be doing this ASAP. A wee tip may point to a class player. Our scouting network is non existant. We should be looking towards our own supporters (not gumtree ads, but our own fans reports) and looking at who they have seen play in the short term. We have zero scouting. IT IS THE BOARDS RESPONSIBILITY TO INVEST IN OUR FUTURE! Until they do we are swimming with our eyes shut.

Cool. Thanks for clarifying. We as a Club should be doing this ASAP. A wee tip may point to a class player. Our scouting network is non existant. We should be looking towards our own supporters (not gumtree, but our own fans) and looking at who they have seen play in the short term. We have zero scouting. IT IS THE BOARDS RESPONSIBILITY TO INVEST IN OUR FUTURE! Until they do we are swimming with our eyes shut.

By the way this isn't rangers who have advertised this, it's the company that the dude posted the link too.

Does he? I might need to drop him a pm. Could you ask your sons coaches if he's aware of yfs and what it is we do. It seems to be something that the kids get excited about and can give them that wee extra bit motivation or confidence in their game.

Aye al ask them mate.

Wilbert and darchevinny(fuck knows his new name in here now) but he coaches at youth level also

Cool. Thanks for clarifying. We as a Club should be doing this ASAP. A wee tip may point to a class player. Our scouting network is non existant. We should be looking towards our own supporters (not gumtree ads, but our own fans reports) and looking at who they have seen play in the short term. We have zero scouting. IT IS THE BOARDS RESPONSIBILITY TO INVEST IN OUR FUTURE! Until they do we are swimming with our eyes shut.

The first time I see anyone who really stands out then I'm straight onto contacting the club. There's been one or two so far but they are players I know the club are aware of.

Can I also point out that I covered Falkirk vs Raith in the last round at the falkirk stadium and there was around 300 people there. I hope there's at least treble that at Ibrox. Plenty moaned about the format game being cancelled last weekend and with no home game this week either then there's no reason not to come along.

Cheers mate. Very much appreciated. Cheers for the heads up about Wilbert and darchevinny.

Who knows, I might end up covering your sons match at some point.

Well he's in at those wee 4 a side things the now and moving up to 7s after the winter break.

He's looking good so hopefully he kicks on 11 goals in 2 weeks.

I have him out a lot and when he goes to play 7s and with the bigger goals that's when he'll be at his best, he's got a cracking shot and a great wee finisher.

He's talk for his age though so hoping they don't fire him at the back

The first time I see anyone who really stands out then I'm straight onto contacting the club. There's been one or two so far but they are players I know the club are aware of.

That's commendable. We have to supply our own scouting network in the short term. We can't afford to miss talented Scottish youths. Do Rangers give you feedback R.E. your recommendations?

Well he's in at those wee 4 a side things the now and moving up to 7s after the winter break.

He's looking good so hopefully he kicks on 11 goals in 2 weeks.

I have him out a lot and when he goes to play 7s and with the bigger goals that's when he'll be at his best, he's got a cracking shot and a great wee finisher.

He's talk for his age though so hoping they don't fire him at the back

7s is great for kids I think. Let's them see much more of what's going on around them and allows them more time with the ball. When I was a kid we could run like fuck but there were boys who couldn't kick the ball in a straight line. Ended up with a few boys who went pro. The club had a good history of bringing players through who ended up pro but the club died a few years later.

That's commendable. We have to supply our own scouting network in the short term. We can't afford to miss talented Scottish youths. Do Rangers give you feedback R.E. your recommendations?

There's not been any yet. The two boys who really stood out were both falkirk players who we played a few days after I watched them (Craig Sibbald and the other ones name escapes me but he was a lb). Just now I've been primarily focusing on senior clubs because the standard of football is better and yfs request that we cover matches in a particular style due to it being mainly kids football. So a better standard of football makes it easier at the moment as taking notes, timings etc is surprisingly difficult when watching a match.

There's not been any yet. The two boys who really stood out were both falkirk players who we played a few days after I watched them (Craig Sibbald and the other ones name escapes me but he was a lb). Just now I've been primarily focusing on senior clubs because the standard of football is better and yfs request that we cover matches in a particular style due to it being mainly kids football. So a better standard of football makes it easier at the moment as taking notes, timings etc is surprisingly difficult when watching a match.

Good on you for putting the effort in.

Really cheap tickets. 5er for grown ups and a quid for kids. Good cheap day out for those on a budget. You'd get 2 grown ups and 5 wains in for the price of a first team match ticket. 15 quid for 7 people. About 2 quid each. Great value for money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See tbh you used to get these games free if you were a season book holder up until recently

Is it Liam Dick?