Greatest Rangers Man Team

elephants stoned

Did he not ask also for players that took Rangers to their hearts after they signed?

That very much covers his team then.

Aye, but only after a sneaky wee edit. It was originally Rangers men growing up only. And I'm never going to let him forget it. :pipe:

Bobby Brown should be in goals I reckon. He must have grown up a bear.

Also if it's just Rangers men could we put in Rangers fans that never played for us?

Why not we might as well and Bobby Browns a great shout i was struggling for a keeper and wasnt going to put mctraitior in.

We have heard alot about Rangers men in the boardroom but what would be your greatest Ranger man team, so players who grew up bears or took Rangers into their hearts after joining.

Mine

Goram

Jardine, Gough, Weir, Greig

Cooper, MacDonald, Albertz, Baxter.

McCoist, Novo

Subs Klos, J Brown, Jig, Wiess, McCall, Ian Ferguson, B Ferguson, Hateley

Edited for total fuckupery doh I put Grieg at LB to fit him in and i was stuck for another LB lol

What would your team be?

Grieg was a Hearts fan was he not?

Colin Stein, Willie Johnston, Tom Forsyth, Colin Jackson, Dave Smith, Jimmy Millar, Bobby Shearer, Rino Gattuso, Jorg Albertz - so so many. You can be born a Ranger or you can become one through association. So many came to Rangers from Scotland and all over the World who knew little of us till they got here and now it is in their hearts. Arthur Numan is an example of that - so is Ray Wilkins who played for us for only a short time at the end of an illustrious career but ALWAYS speaks passionately and fondly of The Rangers!

I don't know of another club in world football of which this is true - simply the best!