Gers donate tickets.

Inigo

I am Currently Fitting out a lot of these Schools with New Computers, and you would be surprised Just how Many Rangers Supporting Kids there are in the Catholic Schools around Govan and Ibrox. The HeadTeacher at one of these Schools is a big fan of the Club

Some of the Catholic schools I've been in (in the north of the city) are like Celtic boys clubs. Celtic posters everywhere. They really should have been Thistle recruiting areas I suppose, but suffice to say there were no Thistle posters.

While I think this is great, I was surprised that Erskine Glasgow Care Home wasn't in the list of recipients. :(

So I've fired off a begging email to Rangers. :D Fingers crossed.

O me of little faith!

Turns out RCF have already sorted out Erskine to their satisfaction. :thumbup:

Rangers have been doing this for years, they also invite children from all local schools for tours of the stadium and trophy room and the kids love it. like sergio says above, you would be surprised how many Rangers fans go to catholic schools in Ibrox and Govan. It's not the schools that teach bigitory, that comes from the home.

Great gesture by the Club, as well as sorting Erskine out as well :)

As usual there's bucketloads of great stuff going on behind the scenes, and we just never hear about it, because there's so much of it and nobody's doing it for the publicity.

An example of that, just a drop in the ocean, would be all the continued help and support Jim Hannah has given to young Ant over the last year - getting him special access to all sorts of events, every souvenir he can get his hands on, even driving hundreds of miles to get him to and from hospital.

But you won't find him tweeting about it. Just doing it. (tu)