Rangers kits Lower prices

Bothwellbear

Still wouldnt pay it. This years tops are shit. Poor quality, same template as every other puma team and the sleeves are too short. I bought the 3rd top and regret it. If the tops dont improve next season I wont be buying one. Id rather get a few from copland street wear or 1872 clothing.

Just my opinion duno how the rest of u feel?

Still wouldnt pay it. This years tops are shit. Poor quality, same template as every other puma team and the sleeves are too short. I bought the 3rd top and regret it. If the tops dont improve next season I wont be buying one. Id rather get a few from copland street wear or 1872 clothing.

Just my opinion duno how the rest of u feel?

Puma shirts do all seem to look the same don't they. Was watching Leicester City v Burnley last nite on the tellie and what do you know; there's Leicester wearing the same design as the Rangers shirt with just a wee bit of difference

Personally, my fav Rangers shirt from last ten years have been the umbro ones with the checkered stuff on them back in 2010. good solid and reliable shirts.

Puma ones feel like you can poke your finger through em

rangers-home-football-shirt-2009-2010-s_12824_1.jpg

The prices for kits are shocking, half price and still costs £28 how can a football top cost £56? I will maybe buy the away one, I like the home top but seen too many threads with people saying the sponsor label peels off to waste my money on one. But the away top is smart so will maybe buy one of them.

The prices for kits are shocking, half price and still costs £28 how can a football top cost £56? I will maybe buy the away one, I like the home top but seen too many threads with people saying the sponsor label peels off to waste my money on one. But the away top is smart so will maybe buy one of them.

It's the home and third kit that's reduced mate

Embarrassing tops we have this year. When we played Falkirk it was like the tops were handed out to both teams from a fire sale.

I hope Puma sales of this top have been poor, they should expect to work harder and design us a unique top if they want our money!