boycotts

CrackFox

the very name says it all as it originated in Ireland.

Now the AGM is well under way and no post on here can be construed as seeking to influence the outcome.I`d like to get something off my chest.

I`m sick of reading about Rangers groups threatening boycotts if they don`t get their way.

RST SOS now the RSA.

Rangers supporters threatening to boycott,and in a sense,destroy their own club by starving it of revenue!

Blackmailing our board,demonstrations whilst the team is playing?

It`s not our way!

No PLC can operate properly under such conditions.

We made fun of the SPL fans who threatened to boycott their own clubs unless we were kicked out of the SPL.

Now our own fans are doing it.

Any thread I start on these guys get`s locked so I expect this one will too but before it does I`ll say fuck you that want to boycott our club to get your own way.

We support our club no matter what and find other sensible ways to sort out any complaints.

Once you open the door to blackmail and boycott threats where does it end?

Never thought I`d see the day we would sink so low to threaten the survival of our own club.

Absolutely fckn disgusted by the lot of them.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

agree boycotts r a no no but so should sitting back and do nothing

What do you want people to do then? Next season we have a chance to return to the top flight, this season we still have two cups to fight for even though the league is already done.

I really really don't want to see every game continue to be taken up by protest pish.

Anyone who boycotts is worse than any celtic fan.

You're 100% right. If history tells us one thing it's that their boycott didn't work...

A boycott is not something to be decided upon lightly, but at this point our fan group is already so far splintered that I doubt anyone who chooses to boycott won't give a fuck what fans like you think, just as you don't care what they think and are ready to write them off as being enemies of the club.

You didn't answer my question.

how do you get away with jumping into a thread to add little more than a snyde comment then when you don`t like the reply you get you accuse a member of being a formerly banned taig? Fucking outrageous and I don`t care what your post count is or how many mates you want to bring on the thread to try and bully me.You`re bang out of order!

You're 100% right. If history tells us one thing it's that their boycott didn't work...

A boycott is not something to be decided upon lightly, but at this point our fan group is already so far splintered that I doubt anyone who chooses to boycott won't give a fuck what fans like you think, just as you don't care what they think and are ready to write them off as being enemies of the club.

There was more to Celtic's problems than boycotts but even in saying that I have no desire to see my own club taken to the brink on the assumption we'll get a Fergus McCann.

A boycott is taking away our club's main working capital source, the money that pays the players, the coaching staff, the bills, the backroom staff in the shop etc, there's a complete myth that all the money is somehow going on director wages and bonuses (which have been too high at times). Our club dies without that money it's fairly simple, or at the very least it's stripped so much we'd be as well going part time and playing on a local park.

All this while we've still got some time left in this lower league journey, how can people who walk away now have any right to come back in the future?

I may not agree with some of the boards viewpoints,I may not agree with mini's viewpoints but what I will agree on is it's wrong to hold the club to ransom with petty boycotts,it helps nobody,I hate to quote that bravepish film but there's a line in it about having to unite the clans or you'll never be victorious,our support and the various fan groups are like these clans,fighting,disagreement,backstabbing amongst themselves and missing the bigger picture here which is the future wellbeing of our great club

So asking you for your previous username wasn't a question? If you say so.

so it`s taken as fact then is it that I had a previous user name and was banned for being a taig?

Do you know how silly you`re question is.It`s an accusation based on a presumption that I was a previously banned taig.

ffs give it up!

how do you get away with jumping into a thread to add little more than a snyde comment then when you don`t like the reply you get you accuse a member of being a formerly banned taig? Fucking outrageous and I don`t care what your post count is or how many mates you want to bring on the thread to try and bully me.You`re bang out of order!

You still haven't answered my question.