McGills - 3 depots to Arriva for 95 Million.

RangersFanBase

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just point out that the Easdales have put as much into Rangers as Neil Lennon and Peter Liewell?

They have contributed zip into players wages, running costs, ground improvements etc.

They HAVE bought shares but in terms of actually providing capital, the grand total is heehaw.

I find it funny that McColl was hated for not putting money into the club while Ron and Reggie are consistently defended for putting in the same amount, i.e. fuck all.

We never learn.

Can I just point out that the Easdales have put as much into Rangers as Neil Lennon and Peter Liewell?

They have contributed zip into players wages, running costs, ground improvements etc.

They HAVE bought shares but in terms of actually providing capital, the grand total is heehaw.

I find it funny that McColl was hated for not putting money into the club while Ron and Reggie are consistently defended for putting in the same amount, i.e. fuck all.

We never learn.

Playing DA here but neither has a lot of the "Rangers" men who are wanting to get on the board.

Calling them Ron and Reggie is a bit baseless :lol:

As far as people who know them have told me they have always had an interest in our club, whilst contributing to their local team in Morton.

I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, they must be doing something right if they are getting all the proxies from the London investors.

Playing DA here but neither has a lot of the "Rangers" men who are wanting to get on the board.

Calling them Ron and Reggie is a bit baseless :lol:

As far as people who know them have told me they have always had an interest in our club, whilst contributing to their local team in Morton.

I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, they must be doing something right if they are getting all the proxies from the London investors.

Bit baseless? Must have imagined one going to prison and the other being heavily investigated

Bit baseless? Must have imagined one going to prison and the other being heavily investigated

One has served his time and the other, who may have been investigated, did not face any charges?

Pray tell what you would call Dave King?

For the record, I'm all for King coming in board and don't think of him as a criminal, in fact I think that would be absurd. I'm only offering the same courtesy to the Easdale's.

And I will add that that is with me knowing of the Easdale's before they had anything to do with our club.

One has served his time and the other, who may have been investigated, did not face any charges?

Pray tell what you would call Dave King?

For the record, I'm all for King coming in board and don't think of him as a criminal, in fact I think that would be absurd. I'm only offering the same courtesy to the Easdale's.

And I will add that that is with me knowing of the Easdale's before they had anything to do with our club.

You do have a point about king, I'm not an easdale fan but i only hope they can do their best for the club and move us forward. God knows we deserve it.

Exactly mate, Sammy McPherson is a Port hero along with Harry Murray & Eric Deegan from the Bardee shops

Sammy will be able to tell a few stories about our new directors given he held off their purchase of his business for a few years before eventually agreeing to sell to them. Big Rangers man and big character.

Harry's got a twin which I only found out recently. He does the other shop!

My point exactly - yet Ron and Reggie (can't remember which one has done time) have significant influence and support.

I can only assume that is through the Easdale's having met with the major institutional investors and gaining their confidence.

Their already on the board so they have a huge advantage over anyone trying to get into the board.

Hear the deal will go through on Monday for £90 million. They still have lots of other business interests including factories in Prague and other countries.Seriously minted.I am not their biggest fan but they are ruthless in business and maybe that's what we need when we go up against the Liarwell,Reagan and Doncasters corrupt cabal.As for people sitting sponging off the club they will not stand for that.Anyone who thinks they are not true Rangers fans just ask any of the Brown Street Loyal from Port Glasgow with whom they used to travel to games or Bar 72 where they had season tickets.My source is someone who does work for them so please don't shoot the messenger.I do not post much so maybe i will start doing so.

Sammy will be able to tell a few stories about our new directors given he held off their purchase of his business for a few years before eventually agreeing to sell to them. Big Rangers man and big character.

Harry's got a twin which I only found out recently. He does the other shop!

I'm sure Sammy only sold because he was getting on a bit and the Easdales gave him a fair few bob for the routes. And as you say there will be a few stories he could tell.

It took me years to work out there were two "Harry Murray's". In one shop then into the other and the same guy would serve you. Always thought he sneaked out the back and into the other all the time. :)

But you will get the gullible who will go along with them.

:lol: I know who the gullible ones are. The halfwits who followed the rhebel agenda.

And the MOST gullible are the ones who are still pushing it.

As you are frothing at the mouth in your attempt in this thread to blacken the Easdales that would place you in the latter category,

so I wouldn't be accusing others of being gullible if I was you.

Hear the deal will go through on Monday for £90 million. They still have lots of other business interests including factories in Prague and other countries.Seriously minted.I am not their biggest fan but they are ruthless in business and maybe that's what we need when we go up against the Liarwell,Reagan and Doncasters corrupt cabal.As for people sitting sponging off the club they will not stand for that.Anyone who thinks they are not true Rangers fans just ask any of the Brown Street Loyal from Port Glasgow with whom they used to travel to games or Bar 72 where they had season tickets.My source is someone who does work for them so please don't shoot the messenger.I do not post much so maybe i will start doing so.

People with agendas said the brothers weren't Rangers men. They very much are. I also posted in another thread about them buying Blairs International and Victory House in Greenock for £1.25m this year.

I'm sure Sammy only sold because he was getting on a bit and the Easdales gave him a fair few bob for the routes. And as you say there will be a few stories he could tell.

It took me years to work out there were two "Harry Murray's". In one shop then into the other and the same guy would serve you. Always thought he sneaked out the back and into the other all the time. :)

It wasn't all plain sailing to begin with. It took a few years to sort that deal out.

Aye exact same. Assumed there was a link between the two shops. We ain't the only ones either.

People with agendas said the brothers weren't Rangers men. They very much are. I also posted in another thread about them buying Blairs International and Victory House in Greenock for £1.25m this year.

They walked into Blairs which was ready to go to the wall.It had 12 directors all on £100,000 fired 11 of them took the keys for the company cars from the fired 11 and made them make their own way home stating those cars are mine now.They gave the remaining director a 20K rise and saved well over a million a year,the company is now thriving.I also heard the glass company was asking over the odds for the products they supplied to them so they bought the glass company to bring the price down.As i said i am not their biggest fan but if they can bring Rangers back to the top of scottish football and playing in europe again then then i will be eternally grateful.Rangers first for me always.

They walked into Blairs which was ready to go to the wall.It had 12 directors all on £100,000 fired 11 of them took the keys for the company cars from the fired 11 and made them make their own way home stating those cars are mine now.They gave the remaining director a 20K rise and saved well over a million a year,the company is now thriving.I also heard the glass company was asking over the odds for the products they supplied to them so they bought the glass company to bring the price down.As i said i am not their biggest fan but if they can bring Rangers back to the top of scottish football and playing in europe again then then i will be eternally grateful.Rangers first for me always.

They certainly are ruthless. My uncle worked for them for a number of years and they didn't waste a thing.

Sorry, but if you trust them to put their own money into Rangers then you are more gullible than that skhelper guy who has posted,

Actually really funny but also quite scary at reading some of the posts on here.

I think you are missing my point..........

Easdale's will never sell McGills buses for 100 million pounds, so I am saying I will never trust them!

Have you?

Wallace said we have 120 days to attract new investment or we will be struggling, Cockridge said 1m in the bank by april. Isnt that enough evidence? Hardly the murmurings of those in a healthy financial possition

Needing fresh income is a totally different thing to saying someone's stole money and money unaccounted for

Step into the real world