Club Metro: Boycott is only option

DonegalBear

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me just say the Majority of Rangers Supporters dont go online so there is a starting point for this Nonesence.

Secondly you DB are in a Minority of Minoritys .

Any Rangers Fan willing to Boycott our Club simply is not a Loyal Rangers Fan .

Its really that simple .

By the Way where where your Boycotts when D M and C W where destroying the Club and running it in to the Ground ?

No I will not be Boycotting my own Club .

Once a Ranger always a Ranger .

I dont give a shit who is in charge .

The Club alwaysssss comes firsat not agendas.

Go back and tell them .

The question for admin on here is as follows.

This is a Rangers board for Rangers supporters and whilst all opinions are welcome and indeed epitomise what the board is all about.

Are posters who advocate a course of action which will damage and ultimately possibly destroy the club overstepping the mark and worth keeping?

I would rather have people who post nipples in the OT tbh.

:wink:

I didn't call you a taig, fancy responding to my question?

Apologies Peter, missed your question. "War" might have been the wrong word to use, but I think we need to do something to get what we want and for me boycotting matches is the most viable option.

I think a few might have got the wrong end of the stick, I am not advocating boycotting ST sales(yet), purely matches at Ibrox to show the board and those who back the club how we feel.

Disappointed you'd think that. Believe it or not I'm just a fan who wants what is best for the club. I give my opinion on it. I understand a lot of people will disagree with me on this but I don't see any other option available.

Again I'm disappointed to hear that, but that's your call. Hope all is well with you.

The truth is: you are a ratbag, go and watch another team, we will SUPPORT Rangers

That's why you are everyones pal.

Are you really Ally McCoist?

:matron:

I seem to have been upsetting a few elsewhere ...so the term "everyone's pal" is not entirely accurate. Thankfully bawburst has been monitoring this situation so I fully expect a blazer and a set of brown brogues in due course. :lol: :lol:

The thought of boycotting Rangers is quite simply NEVER going to happen for this Bear.

And like some have said, if you boycott boxing day or whenever, then please just stay away for good as you will have proved you are no fan of our club.

I seem to have been upsetting a few elsewhere ...so the term "everyone's pal" is not entirely accurate. Thankfully bawburst has been monitoring this situation so I fully expect a blazer and a set of brown brogues in due course. :lol: :lol:

Last week you were Bill McMurdo - Ally McCoist is a compliment by comparison.

Apologies Peter, missed your question. "War" might have been the wrong word to use, but I think we need to do something to get what we want and for me boycotting matches is the most viable option.

I think a few might have got the wrong end of the stick, I am not advocating boycotting ST sales(yet), purely matches at Ibrox to show the board and those who back the club how we feel.

If this poster isn't a tim (and looking at his posting history that's doubtful) then he is a disgrace and I would be embarrassed if he was a rangers fan!

If this poster isn't a tim (and looking at his posting history that's doubtful) then he is a disgrace and I would be embarrassed if he was a rangers fan!

I'm a Rangers fan and have been since the day I was born and will be until the day I die.

Do you ever drink wae phil 3 names ?

No.

Let me just say its when things are Difficult that its easy to walk awy from it.

Duuring our Plight in the 80's under JG we wher getting crowds in the 10,000 mark v Hivs and St Mirren and our Fans left in their Droves because the Football was Pitiful.

I was there week in week out Shouting for Rangers Ally was a new guy and the Abuse he took from Fans was scan delouse and I would never treat a Rangers Player like our Fans did when he first signed .Look how a Player he turned out to be ,he could have chucked it all in but never.

I supported a Poor Team then, and I will support this One even though its not the Best Rangers Team.

Support the Team, and not the Regime and if your a Rangers Fan get behind them no matter how good or bad they are.

If your not a Rangers Fan then dont come back here with your threats of Boycotts.

Let me just say its when things are Difficult that its easy to walk awy from it.

Duuring our Plight in the 80's under JG we wher getting crowds in the 10,000 mark v Hivs and St Mirren and our Fans left in their Droves because the Football was Pitiful.

I was there week in week out Shouting for Rangers Ally was a new guy and the Abuse he took from Fans was scan delouse and I would never treat a Rangers Player like our Fans did when he first signed .Look how a Player he turned out to be ,he could have chucked it all in but never.

I supported a Poor Team then, and I will support this One even though its not the Best Rangers Team.

Support the Team, and not the Regime and if your a Rangers Fan get behind them no matter how good or bad they are.

If your not a Rangers Fan then dont come back here with your threats of Boycotts.

I will always support the team, but I can't justify putting money in when it is eaten up by those who are running the club, and running it very poorly. I understand that a lot won't agree with me and respect that.

This. History proves Rangers and the fans will always come through a crisis together.

I will always support the team, but I can't justify putting money in when it is eaten up by those who are running the club, and running it very poorly. I understand that a lot won't agree with me and respect that.

You put Money in when DM and CW where ruining us , whats changed ?

Those Two Cnuts done more damage along with some of the Rqs than any of the present Board or CG done .

Agree or disagree thats Fact.

Oh and I forgot to say .

See ya!!!!!!!!