Those that class us as traiters for going tonight.

1690tamRFC

Enjoyed the banter/abuse with their bitter fans.

Especially after every goal.

The atmosphere was good but there is still a bit of an apathy amongst many within our support (more so at Ibrox) IMO.

I know we are generally playing wee diddy teams now however i would love it if we could get somewhere NEAR a Sheffield atmosphere.

Again IMO, asking the fans to stay for 90 mins would also be helpful. If we were beating the bheggars or the sheep would everyone be running off?

Question? Am I right in thinking that rangers buy all the tickets from these clubs for the away section then sell them on to us?? If that is the case then bears who are boycotting are doing gers out of money????? Anybody know how it works?

no Rangers don;t buy the tickets for away games, They handle the allocated tickets and any not sold are returned to the home club

I thought long and hard about going tonight, I'd have never have gone to tannadice last season ever, but for me, unless the club backs a boycott I will go and support my/our team, that said what an atmosphere tonight and I'm glad I was part it, my mum now lives in france do only see the sky sports coverage and text me at half time to ask me why as a support we were not letting out selfs heard?? That is to be honest the worst they have done on our rise back to the top as I can't tell you where the microphones where but we were loud as fuck. I'd never buy anything from the stadium other than a match ticket but as I've not missed a game yet since our demotion to div 3 tonight was not going to be the 1st WATP

You went, you saw, you conquered.

Glad we had fans there to cheer us on to a victory over those twats. Pity they didn't die. Horrid club and fans.

Not seen anyone calling anyone a traitor for this game... Strange , but maybe I missed the traitor thread...

The 300+ or whatever from last season, that's an altogether different story...

Lest we forget indeed

We will never forget these 3 hunner fuckin traiters ! Barstads !