James Arthur Trains With Gers

tam watp

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont give a fuck about the geeky looking fuck or his views on queers, personally I think its none of anybody else's business what consenting adults get up to, the real weirdos are those who think it is.

for me the real story here is our captain went out his way to make a diehard bears dream come true (the dad) absolute respect to him for it :McCulloch: :clap: :clap:

What a class act he is.

indeed , would seem with the absence of the scum some our support have taken up their mantra with abuse all things Rangers ..bizarre

How many games of ours has he attended?

He's a cretin that perpetuates the dreadful commercial music scene we currently see.

Very lacking in talent and has even less support for us.

He's a cretin that perpetuates the dreadful commercial music scene we currently see.

he is a high profile supporter and that will always be good for any club , lacking in talent , he won the biggest talent show in the UK , HE CLEARLY HAS SOME TALENT

i dont understand the need to slate the guy who has came out and said he likes Rangers , why any high profile supporters would admit to supporting Rangers with fans like you is beyond me

he is a high profile supporter and that will always be good for any club , lacking in talent , he won the biggest talent show in the UK , HE CLEARLY HAS SOME TALENT

i dont understand the need to slate the guy who has came out and said he likes Rangers , why any high profile supporters would admit to supporting Rangers with fans like you is beyond me

He's a Boro fan though really so latching on to us to sell his albums obv :pipe:

"Haud the bus" there, did you read the article? The lad said that they could not afford to get to many games, but his dad always tried to keep him abreast with all things Rangers. So I don't see him being any the less a supporter than you. For his old man at least, he should be given a wee bit of grace.

A wee bit of envy from you I see, as far as the music scene is concerned. As you sound like an adult, you do have a choice you know, listen or not. You are not forced to. :7325: