Silence is golden

Blue63

Ladies & Gentlemen, I hope that following my previous post last week that you have un-friended, unliked, cleared your caches and deleted the contact details for Hagsbeen, 3 names and all the other sad fantasists out there who get sexually aroused when they type about the Rangers, let's starve them out of existence, ZERO CONTACT.

I honestly know nothing about them other than what Bears on here post about them (usually North Rd).

While I'm sure they don't care whether I read or not as they'll have a group of similar likeminded raging lunatics plus the filth to entertain, but my life is certainly calmer.

If something they write ever makes it onto MSM then I'll take note and hope the club bury them, until then I'll continue to blissfully ignore them (and shout at North Rd when he posts their pish).

How many accounts would you say media house have on this board and all the other rangers forums , twitter ect ?

It's part of the remit ...

There easy to spot , because the agenda is always the same ,usually the posts are well formatted ,punctuated ect

and they seem to have nothing else to do all day , except troll forum threads to defend there agenda ,when most ppl are at work ?

In the past , (not to do with football) , forums have been set up just to push an agenda , a bit like FF now is lol.

Anyway make your own mind up , the ironic thing about it all , every one of us loves the Rangers .

I think we should give the esdales the benefit of the doubt ,I do don't see why they would be there

If the didn't have blue blood. They seem to hate publicity . They have already got plenty of doh ..

And there Scottish .

What you guys think ?

Sorry for the pissed rant .