Alistair blames rogue traders.

bawsburst

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So he never gives interviews to any of these cunts then. At all. Ok no problem.

Here, by the way, I have a bridge for sale if you're interested, its bendy but its still does the job.

Of course he does, but not with the regularity you make out. It's as Rangers#1 says. Build an article and a headline to squeeze as much pish out of a few comments as possible.

Who sold you the bridge mate? Nae luck.

I'll use the Rangers budget calculator......just about does the job as a bridge but nothing special......so erm....carry the 4.......10 billion pounds mate.....with a contractual obligation to increase that payment by 500% every year....

Does Ahmed get 5%?

Of course he does, but not with the regularity you make out. It's as Rangers#1 says. Build an article and a headline to squeeze as much pish out of a few comments as possible.

Who sold you the bridge mate? Nae luck.

I don't make out. I said it seems like, which it does.

I never bought it mate, it was given to me. Rangers bought it for a straight bridge position they needed filled.

Trust them to buy a bendy bridge and try to fit it in a straight bridge position.

Didn't our CEO give an interview to the Rebel yesterday?

Where did I say anything about Administration?

You are buying this stinking propaganda.

The CEO discussed finance and stated Admin won't happen, this arsehole contradicts it by strongly suggesting we are going in to Admin aided and abetted by our Manager.

He should stick to Football matters as its obvious finance isnt Allys subject.

Had enough of this scaremongering lying shit.

You are buying this stinking propaganda.

The CEO discussed finance and stated Admin won't happen, this arsehole contradicts it by strongly suggesting we are going in to Admin aided and abetted by our Manager.

He should stick to Football maTyrrs as its obvious finance isnt Allys subject.

Had enough of this scaremongering lying shit.

I'm not buying anything, I'm worried about the apparent disharmony.

Did our CEO give an interview to those bastards yesterday?

Edit: you did read the bit where I asked where did I mention Admin?

I genuinely think that tool is just trying to upset our fan base further...

They know we are weary of being tripped again so this is just a perfect way to get us up in arms.

GW has insisted there are financial issues but asserted we were not heading for a 2nd admin.

Gagging orders should be put on these bawbags that go out of their way to print lies.

And Ally for that matter as far as non football issues are concerned

I'm not buying anything, I'm worried about the apparent disharmony.

Did our CEO give an interview to those bastards yesterday?

Edit: you did read the bit where I asked where did I mention Admin?

Stop worrying about something that isn't there.

Scaremongering and lies from Newspapers that absolutely despise our Club.

No he doesn't. He talks in a few press conferences and then bits of it are rehashed and spun over several days to provoke these kinds of responses. That's how cunts like this work.

This - and a section of our fan base fall for it every time

Or he could simply say "guys I'm only here to talk about our next game. All financial questions should be put to Graham, thanks. "

I think that would be the prudent thing to do, but I don't think Ally is particularly prudent when it comes to interviews.

I don't make out. I said it seems like, which it does.

I never bought it mate, it was given to me. Rangers bought it for a straight bridge position they needed filled.

Trust them to buy a bendy bridge and try to fit it in a straight bridge position.

Either way, you're the one criticising him for speaking to the press all the time, so maybe you should make sure he is before you do.

My worry comes from the recent McCoist interviews, not this article. I haven't heard him so down since the interviews during Admin.

Spot on and it's worrying because Ally is possibly deliberately letting some opinions slip out, that he might not do if he wasn't worried himself.