Stockbridge

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He absolutely was a failure. His financial predictions were hugely different from reality and the club is/was hemorrhaging a fortune. As an FD then, he failed, and miserably.

I thought the Easdales brought in Wallace?!

He didn't fail in all that he is accused off. Mistakes may have been made, nobody doubts that.

Why are we hemorrhaging a fortune? wage bill?

mALKY murrays doing I believe.

With ally being the biggest drain.

Wasn't Stockbridge the ONLY full director we had at one point?

He didn't fail in all that he is accused off. Mistakes may have been made, nobody doubts that.

Why are we hemorrhaging a fortune? wage bill?

mALKY murrays doing I believe.

With ally being the biggest drain.

Wasn't Stockbridge the ONLY full director we had at one point?

You said he wasn't a failure. He absolutely was. Simple as that.

You believe whatever fills your life with joy pal.

Rebel spin and lies seem to do that for you.

The facts say different.

You seem to be annoyed that probably the worst FD we have ever had is no longer at the club.

I on the other hand am delighted.

It's all good from where I'm standing but you seem upset; odd position that.

You seem to be annoyed that probably the worst FD we have ever had is no longer at the club.

MM part of the renumeration committee but not to blame as he can be outvoted by the board (so BS had to pay the money).

BS part of the board but is to blame as he should NOT have been outvoted.

Yeah see your duplicity dials from here.

MM part of the renumeration committee but not to blame as he can be outvoted by the board (so BS had to pay the money).

Again.....

Except that BS was part of the voting block that caused all the problems!

PM never wanted to be the FD. Get over your obsession.

You can talk, you been obsessed since Murray popped his head from behind the sofa, you are obsessed that you cock buddy wasn't deemed good enough by the investors that it's been your obsession to constantly hound the board, you sir are a wallpaper with telling abuser to get over his obsession. You told Murray to get over his obsession and that the only way he will get In the job is if and it's a big if face king buys all the investors out or Murray dips into his pockets and does it

You can talk, you been obsessed since Murray popped his head from behind the sofa, you are obsessed that you cock buddy wasn't deemed good enough by the investors that it's been your obsession to constantly hound the board, you sir are a wallpaper with telling abuser to get over his obsession. You told Murray to get over his obsession and that the only way he will get In the job is if and it's a big if face king buys all the investors out or Murray dips into his pockets and does it

It is perfectly possible, you know, to express an opinion without resorting to abuse. We are both Rangers supporters. We just happen to have a different view about our current owners/directors. I respect your view (or at least your right to express it). You should try doing the same.

It is perfectly possible, you know, to express an opinion without resorting to abuse. We are both Rangers supporters. We just happen to have a different view about our current owners/directors. I respect your view (or at least your right to express it). You should try doing the same.

I have respected your desire to express you view but accusing other rangers supporters of being obsessed when you have been doing the exact same for months to stick a dagger in,slightly pisses me off, all you do is bang on about king investing and Murray on board, never about giving graham Wallace and the board time to implement changes