• Ally is doing a great job in all aspects of management
    • Ally is getting great results, and I?ll back him until he isn?t
    • Ally is doing a good job, given the circumstances
    • Ally is doing a good job, I don?t care about performances
    • Ally is doing an average job, that most could do given our resources
    • Ally is doing an average job, but he is a legend so I back him
    • Ally has potential, but requires a quality first team coach / assistant
    • Ally has potential, but requires more backing in the transfer market
    • Ally has potential, but needs to move away from ?jobs for the boys?
    • Ally has performed poorly so far, given our resources
    • Ally has performed poorly so far, but I back him to improve as our standard of opposition does
    • Ally is holding our club back, due to his short termism
    • Ally is holding our club back, due to his lack of ability

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am suggesting nothing, I am stating fact if you have information to contradict the facts publish it. (tu)

I remember him choosing Sunderland before joining us but not St Johnstone over us .Its irrelevant anyway .He isn't a good Manager but for what he has done for Rangers as a player I'll never forget that .

Didn't St Johnstone offer him first team football? :)

Are you now trying to suggest Ally McCoist is not a Rangers man?

Seemingly he wasn't a rangers fan growing up.

Who cares Greig supported, and may will still support, hearts. Big DJ is a Dundee hibs fan

McCoist is a Liverpool fan

The main thing is the all delivered for the club when players.

All of them are/were shocking managers.

But I doubt that the fact that they didn't grow up rangers fans has little to do with it

Who cares Greig supported, and may will still support, hearts. Big DJ is a Dundee hibs fan

But I doubt that the fact that they didn't grow up rangers fans has little to do with it

He also turned down signing for us twice .........

lot to with the opposition and lack of competition , take when we bear Stenny 8-0 the last 2 goals the place was empty , even when its good football the fans are struggling to show an interest , quite simply its a shit league and the fans are not enjoying it ........

I think you'll find it's the football that has most heading to the pub after about 20 minutes.

I think you'll find it's the football that has most heading to the pub after about 20 minutes.

football lack of competition poor opposition , as i said the fans are not enjoying playing in these shitty leagues , as i said when we played Stenny 8-0 at 6 place was empty , and we were playing good football that day ,

seemingly ? feck sake you are lower than a snakes baws , how do you explain Ally in a Rangers strip as a 9 year old boy

im amazed how people like you are allowed to come on here and make up pish

seemingly ? feck sake you are lower than a snakes baws , how do you explain Ally in a Rangers strip as a 9 year old boy

im amazed how people like you are allowed to come on here and make up pish

I base on the same knowledge I base davie moyes

People who grew up with them both

People who knew them well

In any event my post was saying it doesn't matter what they grew up

But you carry on venting

I base on the same knowledge I base davie moyes

People who grew up with them both

People who knew them well

In any event my post was saying it doesn't matter what they grew up

But you carry on venting

you are talking shite as usual .you will go to any lengths to discredit Ally, you are a vile piece of shit

i see you ignored the fact he has photos wearing Rangers strips as a kid ...go make up shit else where

Still around 65% of our support think he's average and poor. At least most aren't blind.

I'm sure you must have meant a tiny handful of punters on RM - doubtlessly including the many fakers on here.

I'd say it's as accurately representative of our support as the tooth fairy is of dental hygiene.

you are talking shite as usual .you will go to any lengths to discredit Ally, you are a vile piece of shit

i see you ignored the fact he has photos wearing Rangers strips as a kid ...go make up shit else where

Dear oh dear are you having a wee fit.

I will tell all the folk that grew up with him that they are talking shite because twatarse on the net says so.

Meanwhile I will stick to my line; it matters not a jot who he supported he is a shit manager end of chat.

Hope this helps.

You can pop of back to twitter now.

64% think he's doing an average or worse job, is average good enough for you or something? I'd say average is another word for shite.

Aye, you're not blinkered at all, are you? :lol: They should put this sentence as an exemplar in the Wikipedia entry for the phrase 'lies, damned lies and statistics'.

Dear oh dear are you having a wee fit.

I will tell all the folk that grew up with him that they are talking shite because twatarse on the net says so.

Meanwhile I will stick to my line; it matters not a jot who he supported he is a shit manager end of chat.

Hope this helps.

You can pop of back to twitter now.

you are a weirdo , who the feck was talking about his managerial position , you are trying to start rumours on hearsay , or just lying

again you ignored the fact he has photos as a kid wearing Rangers strips

Aye, you're not blinkered at all, are you? :lol: They should put this sentence as an exemplar in the Wikipedia entry for the phrase 'lies, damned lies and statistics'.

So obviously you accept doing an average to pish job is acceptable as Rangers manager then? Unbelievable how much our standards have fallen.

I'm sure you must have meant a tiny handful of punters on RM - doubtlessly including the many fakers on here.

I'd say it's as accurately representative of our support as the tooth fairy is of dental hygiene.

If it showed in your favour it would certainly be representative of the Rangers support eh?

So obviously you accept doing an average to pish job is acceptable as Rangers manager then? Unbelievable how much our standards have fallen.

No, what I'm saying is that you can present sets of statistics in various ways. You could also say that 50% say he is doing well, has potential or is average. Also, 'average' is probably not a very good word to use in this circumstance. What does 'average' mean here? What it certainly doesn't mean is shite, because if people thought it meant that they would have chosen one of the bottom 4 options. So basically you've used the worst possible interpretation of the results of a pretty unscientific poll and even changed the meaning of people's votes to suit your agenda.