laudrup leaves Swansea?

Dennis

But on the other hand it's doing wonders for Sunderland and has given Crystal Palace more of a chance than they had under Holoway too.

I've read enough to come to opinion that him leaving was the correct move but we obviously just disagree on that :pipe:

Even though it sounds like his replacement will be someone with no managerial experience, Monk, Jones etc? :pipe:

I honestly wouldn't have ruled out Laudrup taking them further in Europe as well, I mean if Fulham can reach a Europa League final...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though it sounds like his replacement will be someone with no managerial experience, Monk, Jones etc? :pipe:

I honestly wouldn't have ruled out Laudrup taking them further in Europe as well, I mean if Fulham can reach a Europa League final...

Even though they drew Napoli and have been shit for months?

If Jenkins decides to appoint an untested manager I would back him simply because has got enough appointments right to have earned the trust of his support IMO.

• 2 weeks later...