Rangers fans training (for the more rounder fan)

Dennis

When did you apply and were you contacted by email or phone? I think I might be too late.

Sent an email on Tuesdays. Got a reply straight away saying it was passed to the coaches. Got another email yesterday from the coach needing some details. Then an acceptance email today.

Im quite surprised I was accepted because im 34 and not the much over weight (lost 8 stone in 18 months) want to do this to help me lose the last stone.

Sent an email on Tuesdays. Got a reply straight away saying it was passed to the coaches. Got another email yesterday from the coach needing some details. Then an acceptance email today.

Im quite surprised I was accepted because im 34 and not the much over weight (lost 8 stone in 18 months) want to do this to help me lose the last stone.

I'll keep an eye on my inbox then. Well done on the weight loss mate, impressive stuff.

Dennis my uncle done this! Mark hsteley took his group, they got free chmpions league tickets etc!

Think they were trying to implement a game in the ground although I'm not so sure how it went! Think they played at the complex!

My uncle done it 2 year in a row! He loved it