Imran V Rangers

North Rd

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, fair enough mate!

For the record, I did listent to Lawman, I just dont happen to agree with him ;)

As for the bid from Smith, as far as I can see it was an official bid that was rejected :-

"I would like to clarify the background to the offer of £6million for the assets of the Club which I announced on Thursday 14th June 2012.

"The offer was made to the administrators before the Charles Green consortium had concluded their transaction to acquire the assets at £5.5m from the administrators."

But the bid was too late with Green having paid an exclusivity fee by that time and having had his bid accepted. D & P had accepted the CG consortium bid on 12th May and I'm pretty sure that a security of £200k had been handed over.

From D & P report of 10 July:

"Following the CVA creditors‟ meeting on 14 June 2012, the Joint Administrators were approached by a party verbally offering £6m for the business and assets of the Company. No offer had been received by this party in the previous 17 weeks. The person making the offer was believed to be part of the Party 3 consortium. Notwithstanding the verbal offer, the Joint Administrators confirmed that a binding contractual agreement with Sevco had been reached and the business, history and assets were subsequently transferred from the Company to Sevco."

But the bid was too late with Green having paid an exclusivity fee by that time and having had his bid accepted. D & P had accepted the CG consortium bid on 12th May and I'm pretty sure that a security of £200k had been handed over.

"Following the CVA creditors‟ meeting on 14 June 2012, the Joint Administrators were approached by a party verbally offering £6m for the business and assets of the Company. No offer had been received by this party in the previous 17 weeks. The person making the offer was believed to be part of the Party 3 consortium. Notwithstanding the verbal offer, the Joint Administrators confirmed that a binding contractual agreement with Sevco had been reached and the business, history and assets were subsequently transferred from the Company to Sevco."

Yea I agree, but it still doesnt change the fact that if Green had walked away, then it was not game over for the club.

The admins would have just moved onto the new offer.

The statement that 'Without Green, we would have no club' just does not stand up.

Im not for one second saying that it would have been better had Green not put in a bid, but we will just never know for sure.

Doesnt mean shit.

He bought us to make money, he didnt give a fuck how much damage he did in the making of that money.

I wish he had not bought us and the admin had went for one of the bids in from the opposing parties.

Green did not save us, he just stopped us from being taken over by anyone else.

Yea I agree, but it still doesnt change the fact that if Green had walked away, then it was not game over for the club.

The admins would have just moved onto the new offer.

The statement that 'Without Green, we would have no club' just does not stand up.

Im not for one second saying that it would have been better had Green not put in a bid, but we will just never know for sure.

:000000082: :000000082: :000000082::pipe:

:000000082: :000000082: :000000082::pipe:

Haha, good spot to be fair.

Was a bit too worked up (not quite beelin) yesterday.

I suspect that we may have been better off if Green hadn't taken us over, but I'm not confident enough to state it with any certainty.

Like I say, since Green did complete the transfer, we will never know for sure.

I just hope it all comes out in the wash eventually, they were Spivs and raped the Club.

I expect better from you, at the very least a more adult and educated post instead of the highlighted rubbish.

They came into the Club to make money and they told us that at the time. Why they faux surprise? Nobody looks more like a "Spiv" than Paul Murray. As for the "raped" comment, that is blatant misuse of the word.

Haha, good spot to be fair.

Was a bit too worked up (not quite beelin) yesterday.

I suspect that we may have been better off if Green hadn't taken us over, but I'm not confident enough to state it with any certainty.

Like I say, since Green did complete the transfer, we will never know for sure.

No problem it's t'internet lad not the Hellfire Club, they can't shoot you for having divergent views.

After last night's routing of the hammer throwers I am in a state of benevolence.

These are the facts but CG etc. was never going to pull out after paying 200k when no one else did.

I also think that most of us would agree that there is a very high probability the business and assets would have been sold to the 3rd consortium if CG walked away back then.

Great point from Oleg though who is asking if we are saved yet because at times it doesn't feel like it.

I think it's undeniable that he gave the impression we would have IPO money for the return. He painted a rosy picture, got the money off, took a big cut along with his mates then fucked off. The IPO now looks at least a bit dishonest or a complete rip-off that's achieved a disappointingly tiny benefit. As for a promise being the main thing, that's not really the case. It's just part of a picture of financial management where the fans' money has not gone to the cause.

Now after his appointed Finance Director says there could be £1.__m plus retail money in April, they come back for another £0.5m? If the Club think there's nothing to be paid and are happy to go to Court and (G) Wallace is happy with that, I'll side with the Club

What did the IPO really achieve for the Club? Very little. Are they entitled to this latest bung? That seems to be in dispute. If he is or isn't entitled, the court will decide and that may be a compromise figure. If it's contestable, contest it. Personally, I've had enough of the carpetbagging and the long line of unnecessary challenges from media, propagandists, bigots and now the people who fucked up the finances when they started with a clean slate and big lump sum to work with.

The question some should be reflecting upon isn't "Did he save the Club?" but "Is the Club saved yet?" There is much work to be done and we need all the resources we can muster to do that. Another obstacle in the way, particularly when it seems it may be another unfair one, isn't really all that welcome.

Yes the club was saved because we came out of administration still in existence, it's pretty simple

dirty robbing bastard,ahmad green stockbridge and friends are every bit as bad as whyte,scum,2 years of record breaking season ticket sales and 22 million in the ipo and we are struggling for cash,disgracefull,but none of these crooked bastards are struggling for cash,are they bawsburst?bastards have made a fortune and put fuck all in,green's millions of penny shares that he got for a couple of grand had to be taken out of his severance pay,that's how big a scumbag he was,should have been sacked and got fuck all payoff

I said this last year and got shot down by many on here. My concern is that Green and Stockbridge will back Ahmed to line their pockets further.

I expect better from you, at the very least a more adult and educated post instead of the highlighted rubbish.

They came into the Club to make money and they told us that at the time. Why they faux surprise? Nobody looks more like a "Spiv" than Paul Murray. As for the "raped" comment, that is blatant misuse of the word.

Your right mate, was just temper with him trying to take more money from the club, i just cant believe everything that happened when Whyte walked down Edminston with Grier from D & P with him, then Ally said only time he saw Whyte flustered was when HMRC were going to appoint BDO do he ran and got D&P in again, then still trying to take money of us.

As for raped, i cant see anything else with what happened to all the money that was raised and st money.

PPs... im not a murray lover, far from it (tu)