Failed operation tango revenge!?

LegendofCoop

Let's be honest, these Rangers hating, delusional malcontent fugees, really have little that is good or wholesome in their lives, ie....

They support a club who tried to cover up child rape.

They raise money for terror organisations who kill innocents.

They have a leader who is a subversive bigot who also abused the mother of his child.

For decades money disappeared through the turn styles...and the attendance today was..? Oh aye right, only ten turned up!!!

They despise the country that provides them with safe shelter and a livelihood and wishes harm on it's Government, troops and monarchy.

They lament for a Nazi loving foreign land, whilst subverting the land of their birth.

They worship a church guilty of institutional paedophilia.

They worship a church whose clerics raped, tortured and butchered millions down through the centuries.

They worship a man who talks for God. Oh really?! Best one yet!

They worship craven images, paintings and God knows what else!

Government statistics show:

- that those of oirish kafflic decent have a higher mortality rate compared to the population at large.

- that they have a higher offending rate and doing jail time than the population at large.

- that they have a higher percentage drawing dole.

Now if the above is not just one giant head fuck for any self respecting human being, I don't know what is, so I conclude that it is no wonder that they obsess so much about our great club, our heritage and our great history, so much to be proud of, which is second to none, so I will cut them some slack and give them their fleeting moment of respite in obsessing about all that is wholesome, in what these poor souls can never have.

Aye, so ah fuckin will and not for one second! Forever vigilant and NO SURRENDER!

I recently missed an opertunity for an operation possibly on the same scale as "operation tango" to be pulled off, discussed it today with my workmates and seems the chance has gone but fingers crossed the chance can come again soon,

If it does pictures of it would be viral within hours and I probably wouldn't need to buy a pint in a rangers boozer ever again

I recently missed an opertunity for an operation possibly on the same scale as "operation tango" to be pulled off, discussed it today with my workmates and seems the chance has gone but fingers crossed the chance can come again soon,

If it does pictures of it would be viral within hours and I probably wouldn't need to buy a pint in a rangers boozer ever again

What use is an opportunity if you don't seize it, man?!

Let's be honest, these Rangers hating, delusional malcontent fugees, really have little that is good or wholesome in their lives, ie....

They support a club who tried to cover up child rape.

They raise money for terror organisations who kill innocents.

They have a leader who is a subversive bigot who also abused the mother of his child.

For decades money disappeared through the turn styles...and the attendance today was..? Oh aye right, only ten turned up!!!

They despise the country that provides them with safe shelter and a livelihood and wishes harm on it's Government, troops and monarchy.

They lament for a Nazi loving foreign land, whilst subverting the land of their birth.

They worship a church guilty of institutional paedophilia.

They worship a church whose clerics raped, tortured and butchered millions down through the centuries.

They worship a man who talks for God. Oh really?! Best one yet!

They worship craven images, paintings and God knows what else!

Government statistics show:

- that those of oirish kafflic decent have a higher mortality rate compared to the population at large.

- that they have a higher offending rate and doing jail time than the population at large.

- that they have a higher percentage drawing dole.

Now if the above is not just one giant head fuck for any self respecting human being, I don't know what is, so I conclude that it is no wonder that they obsess so much about our great club, our heritage and our great history, so much to be proud of, which is second to none, so I will cut them some slack and give them their fleeting moment of respite in obsessing about all that is wholesome, in what these poor souls can never have.

Aye, so ah fuckin will and not for one second! Forever vigilant and NO SURRENDER!

Mate, say what you really think, eh?? :lol:

Great post mate!! (tu)

Get onto that mate.....can't let a good opportunity to pass you by!

Are u a priest ? And do u have a cork for protection

WASH YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH OUT MATE!!!! :lol: