King ? pissin' on the feel good factor, now we might win something worthy.

bawsburst

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, we also might have to get used to coming second for a while.

Coming second for a while is not something which would ever be acceptable to Rangers supporters. Self-sustainability has to be a medium to long term aim, but we must invest now to make sure that we can start competing again straight away with Celtic. Otherwise, there is a real danger that we'll turn into an Espanyol.

Coming second for a while is not something which would ever be acceptable to Rangers supporters. Self-sustainability has to be a medium to long term aim, but we must invest now to make sure that we can start competing again straight away with Celtic. Otherwise, there is a real danger that we'll turn into an Espanyol.

We tried to get into England last year and failed, are you saying that there might be a way to get into La Liga?

Do we know that he has a mate with a spare £10m knocking about that he could have tapped?

If does`t have mates who could have rustled up £10M between them we are in big trouble if we want him onboard.

Big Bad Green managed to get £M`s no problem and he`s a nobody compared to King.

If does`t have mates who could have rustled up £10M between them we are in big trouble if we want him onboard.

Big Bad Green managed to get £M`s no problem and he`s a nobody compared to King.

Did they all just tap Green the money? I thought he headed up a consortium where they had all directly invested, which is different from just handing him £10m.

Believe it or not, but its not easy, no matter who you are, just to get folk to hand over £10m, especially when all your own funds have been frozen and are at risk of being sent to jail.

Would you have liked to have been in the position of being owned by a group of guys, with no interest in Rangers, who only bought us as a favour to their one time mate, who was now serving time and was broke?

If ever there was a risk of being asset stripped, then this would have to be it!

Now there's an idea! I think you got my drift, though.

I agree mate.

We cant run break even in the lower leagues, not with our infrastructure.

We also need to re-establish ourself as the force of Scottish Football. Their revenue streams are already far too far in front of us for my liking. If we continue to allow it to widen, then we really are in trouble.

I knew exactly what would happen in this thread. King would get it big time. Some sticking up for him others slating him. This was the weekend we've been dreaming of for two years now. We have a realistic chance of a historic Scottish Cup win. The prospect of a packed Ibrox for the semi final and (God please let it happen) a cup final behind enemy lines.

If we get to that final no stadium in the world could hold all the bears wanting to go to that game. It could be the first time a 'third tier team' could win this 142 yr old tournament. These should be the headlines.

Another slant on this is that the mhob with the largest squad and wage bill by a country mile have royally fucked it up again. Couple that with Morton, Kilmarnock, Hearts, St Mirren and good old Ross County in the last few years and you have more credible headlines. Weetabix teeth needs probing.

But no, that wouldn't do with the press up here. So we will bury bad news with an old story and deflect the real stories (see above) and lo and behold nearly 15 pages of bears in fighting and hey presto nearly all is forgotten about this great weekend.

Smell the roses FFS, this is a time for optimism and high morale and for giving the Shettlestons a real hard time. Don't get distracted, it's what they want.

My quote from earlier in the thread,lets put this D King did invest didn't invest to bed : Murray sports owned shares in Rangers that's how King sat on the board it was a joint venture between Murray and King under the Murray banner. The sole purpose was to raise Rangers Football Club brand globally through the ventures of basketball,car racing and other ventures which never took off. The purpose was to raise capital through investment (Dave Kings 20m) long term that would go into the football team. At the end of the day he invested 20 million to benefit Rangers Football Club. Directly or indirectly he invested the dosh.

Exactly right.

Like I say, he invested £20m in the club although through a different legal entity, hence he had no claim through D&P.

No he invested or rather gave murray major £20 mill to put through Murray Sports an entirely separate entity wholly owned by murray major, we all know what fate befell Murray Sports and its accumulated debts.

Note the second shareholder in Murray Sports on the graph, none other than the bold dave's off shore whizz, dave who has never been registered as a shareholder in the football club.

72r5tg.jpg

Note dave's flatliner in the interests, he is however noted via Murray Sports through Metlike Trading Ltd BVI.209r3gn.jpg

why shouldn't he

if his £20 million investment had been recognised he might have been the major creditor

To be fair, he was gonna vote against the cva regardless which I must admit, I don't really get.

Used to think it was because the BTC would have still hung over us, but I don't think that is the case now.

My quote from earlier in the thread,lets put this D King did invest didn't invest to bed : Murray sports owned shares in Rangers that's how King sat on the board it was a joint venture between Murray and King under the Murray banner. The sole purpose was to raise Rangers Football Club brand globally through the ventures of basketball,car racing and other ventures which never took off. The purpose was to raise capital through investment (Dave Kings 20m) long term that would go into the football team. At the end of the day he invested 20 million to benefit Rangers Football Club. Directly or indirectly he invested the dosh.

DK's "investment" was used by murray major to fund the underwriting of the failed share issue, which murray major had claimed he would underwrite in its entirety. Fly as a bag of monkeys was/is murray major. (tu)

No he invested or rather gave murray major £20 mill to put through Murray Sports an entirely separate entity wholly owned by murray major, we all know what fate befell Murray Sports and its accumulated debts.

Note the second shareholder in Murray Sports on the graph, none other than the bold dave's off shore whizz, dave who has never been registered as a shareholder in the football club.

72r5tg.jpg

Note dave's flatliner in the interests, he is however noted via Murray Sports through Metlike Trading Ltd BVI.209r3gn.jpg

Yea that's the very one.

The one that owned 37 million shares in the club. ;)

DK's "investment" was used by murray major to fund the underwriting of the failed share issue, which murray major had claimed he would underwrite in its entirety. Fly as a bag of monkeys was/is murray major. (tu)

That's fair enough I agree with you that Murray was a fly bastard,but people should lay off King a bit until we all see where this all ends and the Club settles down. I think it has a couple of Years to run until we get the money grabbers to fuck. At the end of the day were all Rangers supporters and the No1 thing for me is putting a better team on the park than that shower of shite across the city.