King ? pissin' on the feel good factor, now we might win something worthy.

bawsburst

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember they are pure savin all their money for when we come back up. Ok we forgot to say they are having to sell off all their better players to get a £5M+ fake bank statement. Where has the £40M+ they made from the champions league went ? where is the £20M+ from transfers went ?

what about the money to the co-op ? where`s that going to come from ?

We will go back up in a better financial place than them , but I wish we had a better team structure in place .

Great, thanks for that.

That's not what I said. I said, and have said repeatedly, that we dont need Cribrari, Smith or Foster. Not for this division or the next and they certainly are not good enough for a title challenge or even a competition for second place.

So what do we do? Do we resign Cribrari et al and leave ourselves short of that cash for the SPFL or do we get shot of them, accept only winning Div 1 by 10 points at most?

Its a no brainer.

A playing squad which is only just good enough to win the Championship next season will be slaughtered in the Premiership. We cannot simply go on a massive spending spree in the summer of 2015. Over the next 18 months we need to build a team capable of at least challenging Celtic. That can only happen with more external investment. A break even strategy is fine for the long term but not for the next two years.

I got a text on Saturday night from my dad who was with his accountant, this accountant was and still to a certain degree is one of the faces in the corridors of power at ibrox. This man is a true blue and is certain Wallace is for the off, he told my father in no uncertain terms that this was not a rumour and to take it as fact. yesterday I went round to see my old man as I had to hear more of what this man had to say, my father told me that this will come into play in the next two weeks probably on a Friday so that his replacement can be appointed so trading won't be suspended( don't ask me what this means). He went on to say that one of the Easedales will be appointed and when he is will reach out to Dave King. I don't like posting this because it can always blow up in your face but I have no reason to disbelief this guy and only time will tell!!

The Easdales are going to reach out to King and watch their investment disappear?

Are you on drugs?

A playing squad which is only just good enough to win the Championship next season will be slaughtered in the Premiership. We cannot simply go on a massive spending spree in the summer of 2015. Over the next 18 months we need to build a team capable of at least challenging Celtic. That can only happen with more external investment. A break even strategy is fine for the long term but not for the next two years.

Just tell me why the second highest wage bill will be slaughtered in the premiership ?

If you think that I`m sure you`ll want Ally punted for not making us competitive with the second highest wage bill.

I would argue that the playing squad right now is good enough to win that league by a comfortable margin, even without Smith, Foster and Cribrari.

We have 6 or 7 player who are top half of the SPFL easily. 2 or 3 more who are arguably as good and a few who are potentially that good. The rest are bottom half SPFL/Division one players.

The manager has no excuses and no need for massive investment this summer.

What does this article achieve?:

1.) It distracts attention from Celtics problems.

2.) It attempts to spoil the best weekend we as Rangers supporters have enjoyed in years.

3.) It causes division within our support.

4.) it attempts to show that Wallace and King are at odds with each other.

5.) it attempts to discredit both Wallace and King.

6.) it attempts to destabilise the club and cause upset.

Before we react to it we should consider why it was published and does giving it any credibility serve the best interests of the Club we support.

Meanwhile I look forward to more progress both on the field and off the field as we as a Club work with the resources we currently have available to us in order to achieve financial stability and provide entertaining football.

What does this article achieve?:

1.) It distracts attention from Celtics problems.

2.) It attempts to spoil the best weekend we as Rangers supporters have enjoyed in years.

3.) It causes division within our support.

4.) it attempts to show that Wallace and King are at odds with each other.

5.) it attempts to discredit both Wallace and King.

6.) it attempts to destabilise the club and cause upset.

Before we react to it we should consider why it was published and does giving it any credibility serve the best interests of the Club we support.

Meanwhile I look forward to more progress both on the field and off the field as we as a Club work with the resources we currently have available to us in order to achieve financial stability and provide entertaining football.

Well say that man 100% m8

Agree with the post above but, you have to wonder why Wallace hasn't been in contact with King yet?

Wallace has already been to London a few times trying to get us new investment and obviously he has had no luck yet.

Why isn't he contacting King? A guy who is willing to invest money into Rangers for the 2nd time?

Maybe because King wants more of a say and Wallace isn't happy with that?

Who knows.

Just tell me why the second highest wage bill will be slaughtered in the premiership ?

If you think that I`m sure you`ll want Ally punted for not making us competitive with the second highest wage bill.

I was responding to a poster who suggested that we should make do with a squad which was only just good enough to win the Championship next season. In my view, the squad we currently have is good enough to win the Championship by 20 points and then compete with the likes of Aberdeen, Motherwell and Dundee Utd for second place in the Premiership the following season. If we aspire to greater things, we have to improve the squad over the next eighteen months. A spending spree in the summer of 2015 is not the answer - both from a financial and a playing perspective.

He ended up owning over 5% of The Rangers Football Club plc did he not via his trust vehicles ?

He got stiffed by someone in murray major who is in a different league to king when it comes to being double wide, why other would he have been flying a kite and threatening to sue for deception, play with the big boys take your chances and your losses.. :cgreen:

I was responding to a poster who suggested that we should make do with a squad which was only just good enough to win the Championship next season. In my view, the squad we currently have is good enough to win the Championship by 20 points and then compete with the likes of Aberdeen, Motherwell and Dundee Utd for second place in the Premiership the following season. If we aspire to greater things, we have to improve the squad over the next eighteen months. A spending spree in the summer of 2015 is not the answer - both from a financial and a playing perspective.

Got to say, Im not in agreement re our current squad. I take a look at our back four and some weeks we are a shambles. Lee Wallace IMHO is our only SPL caliber defender in the first team right now. Midfield is strong, up front ok, could maybe use another striker though. Overall I see a squad that should win the championship, but not at a canter, and would probably finish 5th or 6th if we did well in our first season back in the SPL. Hope we can win the cup this year but I dread to think what the pace and movement of Aberdeen or Dundee Utds forwards would do to our back line right now

Got to say, Im not in agreement re our current squad. I take a look at our back four and some weeks we are a shambles. Lee Wallace IMHO is our only SPL caliber defender in the first team right now. Midfield is strong, up front ok, could maybe use another striker though. Overall I see a squad that should win the championship, but not at a canter, and would probably finish 5th or 6th if we did well in our first season back in the SPL. Hope we can win the cup this year but I dread to think what the pace and movement of Aberdeen or Dundee Utds forwards would do to our back line right now

We don't have the strength in depth to be able to compete over a while season at a higher level. IMO.

Bell, Simonsen, Wallace, Black, Law, Macloed, Templeton, Aird, Daly, Little. All easily good enough for a second place push.

Faure, Mcausland, Gasparotto, Crawford, Clarke. All potentially good enough for squad players.

4 or 5 quality editions and we'll be set.

To me it all boils down to the Easdales. They want us all for themselves and an injection of cash from DK brings him a seat at their table. The Easdales are trying to raise cash to claim the club as their own. Will they sell their Bus company before the club runs out of cash and stump up the readies or will they be foiled and forced to get DK onboard?

Either way our Club will never die.

Bell, Simonsen, Wallace, Black, Law, Macloed, Templeton, Aird, Daly, Little. All easily good enough for a second place push.

Faure, Mcausland, Gasparotto, Crawford, Clarke. All potentially good enough for squad players.

4 or 5 quality editions and we'll be set.

new editions?

To me it all boils down to the Easdales. They want us all for themselves and an injection of cash from DK brings him a seat at their table. The Easdales are trying to raise cash to claim the club as their own. Will they sell their Bus company before the club runs out of cash and stump up the readies or will they be foiled and forced to get DK onboard?

Either way our Club will never die.

the Easdales have got few shares..............they are front men for a block of other shareholders. I don't think they'll ever have enough shares to control anything