King ? pissin' on the feel good factor, now we might win something worthy.

bawsburst

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Easdales won't plough any of that money into the Bears. No chance ! They have put enough in to massage there egos I assure you they won't put anymore in.

at least they put money in unlike the charlatans who pose as Real Rangers men who put nothing in.

I also think the Easdales will put in more money if they do sell their bus company.

This is laughable, people are jumping on the "Fuck Dave King" bandwagon?

Rangers need money, Dave King has money, Dave King want's to give Rangers money, Rangers won't let him give them his money.

To me it's a daft decision by Graham Wallace.

Maybe GW is conducting a 120 day business review plan and one recommendation from his conclusions will be that the money of DK will benefit the club.

point is the Easdales have hardly any shares........................ and are sitting on the board !

Hey Easdales.......................are you Dave King or something ?

you want control....buy shares !................

and if you don't buy them................what are you doing on the board ?

This reminds me of the Celtic takeover by McCann. He constantly wanted to invest in the club and then got fed up with people standing in his way, so he upped the ante and opted to buy out the shares of the very directors who ignored him.

It scares me how Rangers fans can just brush this off. If King feels we are close to the shit tip again, I would listen - and do.

I am surprised at Wallace not even talking to King. Why would that be?

Why would he need 120 days to reach that conclusion?

Because maybe King`s money isn`t needed. Maybe they have a self sustaining model planned. Maybe they have other investors. Maybe King wants too much for his investment. Who knows. Lets leave it to Wallace to decide.

This reminds me of the Celtic takeover by McCann. He constantly wanted to invest in the club and then got fed up with people standing in his way, so he upped the ante and opted to buy out the shares of the very directors who ignored him.

It scares me how Rangers fans can just brush this off. If King feels we are close to the shit tip again, I would listen - and do.

I am surprised at Wallace not even talking to King. Why would that be?

Why would you think King would do anything if we were in the shit again ? He done zero in the past.

The return of Dave King is our best option.

Wallace and King could work together and bring the investment that we badly need.

Hopefully the 120 day plan will include investment from Dave King and others.

The return of King is not our best option.

Our best option is to be self sustaining without the need of a sugar daddy.

I`d prefer if King is nowhere near our club again.

The return of Dave King is our best option.

Wallace and King could work together and bring the investment that we badly need.

Hopefully the 120 day plan will include investment from Dave King and others.

One thing is for certain. It will not be GW who decides whether or not to invite DK to come to the table. He may well recommend to his fellow directors that DK should be approached, but the ultimate decision will be made by Laxey and those who control the Easdales.

I thought they already knocked back £80M.

I think it was £80bn mate.

They said they were not going to accept a penny under £80,000,000,001.00

The buying company decided that they would make £1 profit over the next 9,000 years, just in time for the buses to be phased out and replaced by teleporters.

The return of King is not our best option.

Our best option is to be self sustaining without the need of a sugar daddy.

I`d prefer if King is nowhere near our club again.

I would also like the club to be self-sustaining, but it hasn't been for the last two years and it is not likely to be for the next two years at least. How do you suggest that we fill the gap in the meantime and raise enough capital to buy players to challenge Celtic?