jackal and the day late rhebel stirring again.

bawsburst

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Says the cunt wae 9 accounts :lol:

Why let the truth get in the way of your obsession

Admin can confirm they are different IP's

My first and only account was made last year.

Admin can so confirm this if they wish.

Seriously get a life. Its sad how obsessed you are with this individual.

Why let the truth get in the way of your obsession

Admin can confirm they are different IP's

My first and only account was made last year.

Admin can so confirm this if they wish.

Seriously get a life. Its sad how obsessed you are with this individual.

:lol: it's pretty obvious who you are ya spacker. It's not hard to have a guff ip. I know a few guys who do that on here already :matron:

All this arguing just provides fuel for our enemies lads, try and keep the debate civil (tu)

I was trying, but yet again being accused of someone I'm not by someone who seems a bit obsessed.

As per what gogzy said im not posting in this thread.

If RFC 52 wants to beleive im xyz thats fine because no amount of reason or logic can convince someone that obsessed.

I'm out.

maybe, just maybe.. if you stop referring to everyone who disagrees with you as a req or rebel then less people would be on your back mate.

If people are so pissed off at guys like bb, bp9, etc... we have an ignore function.... it would be so much better if people started using it.

every single thread is becoming a silly slap fight and is making the board almost unreadable to the people that cant be arsed arguing all day long.

not directing this at anyone in particular, but if all the namecalling and fighting keeps going on. I am going to start issuing 24 hour bans. Shit needs to change and soon.

A person might vex another to get them banned. Hammer oot gogzy.

Why does Bawsburst get such a hard time? He posts up a lot of facts and truths (unlike the other side) then people can't take it and hassle starts

The mudslinging accusing him of being Jack Irvine etc seems to stick despite nobody actually producing one bit of proof

The mudslinging accusing him of being Jack Irvine etc seems to stick despite nobody actually producing one bit of proof

Noticed this myself people can call him JI etc then the minute he defends himself he's the bad guy

Maybe I've missed it but I've never seen him be overly abusive to anyone on here first

Now there is a shocker!!! The wee gang backing Bawsburst. You are nothing if not predictable guys.

Stay classy!

What's classy about being perma banned about 30 times Blouie but continually coming back on with different names and starting the same shite with the same people?

I don't think posters think he is toxic jack. They just say it to offend him. They don't realise he is somewhat in awe of Jack and enjoys it.At last.......Jack has someone out there who loves him.

I don't think posters think he is toxic jack. They just say it to offend him. They don't realise he is somewhat in awe of Jack and enjoys it.At last.......Jack has someone out there who loves him.

You kidding? Likes of Chris Graham are never done on twitter saying what 'Jack' has said on RM etc

<p>

You follow Chris Graham?Surprising.Chris Graham calling you Messi won't make you a world class football player will it? Do you think he is jack?

I removed my twitter ages ago.

It was just an example of the general requisitioner mudslinging that is continuing to this day.

I removed my twitter ages ago.

It was just an example of the general requisitioner mudslinging that is continuing to this day.

They should open the boardroom forum again for people who like to spend their time fighting fellow fans IMO.Then the rest of us can be left to communicate like grown ups.