jackal and the day late rhebel stirring again.

bawsburst

The way i see this latest attack is. The requisitioners have gone away licked their wounds and come up with a new startegy to destabilise the club to suit their own ends look out for Mini appearing on the horizon very soon.

I really thought King had the best interests of the club at heart but i`m starting to lose any faith i had in him.

I was pro req at the agm, but the board is the board and I have every faith in GW to sort us out long term without the need for anyone else on board unless GW sees fit,

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KJ is one of us and doesn't deserve some of the flak he gets on here.

That having been said, today's offering was not one of his best. Full of speculation and very few facts. The only interesting part of the article for me was KJ's assertion that the Board had rejected DK's overtures last week. Neither DK nor the Board has made any statement yet, so one can only presume (and hope) that talks are ongoing. A Board which allowed us to slip once again into administration, while rejecting offers of investment from DK, would never be forgiven.

And is on Alan Rennie's leash .......

Iv just read the article and Keith Jackson is an absolute wanker and I can't believe he is actually paid to write this shite.

He writes 'Rangers will be in very serious trouble indeed, if not after settling this month’s wages, then almost certainly before the next lot are due at the end March'.

So were now just by the middle of February and he guessing we could be in trouble at the end of March.

Seriously Keith, 6 weeks, what a joke of a journalist and I use that term very loosely. He is coming across as one of those nutcases that predicts the end of the world where they keep on moving the date back.

If KJ is one of us why does he persist in going after the club all the time instead of them from the otherside. Maybe what CC is trying to say is he and KJ are both the same type of person and that is full of shit. If Dave king bought into the club and installed PM as his rep then I could see turmoil ahead, cause of his shit stirring before and also would maybe drive the current board out. But this part is for CC what gives DK any right to come in and say constantly that the club will he in admin this month then the next, and also what gives him the right to have any say in what the current board and investors do. The current investors are here to make money yes so why would they let the club head into admin and then not make money exactly. I. The words of Alex salmond it all bluff and bluster from CC and his buddy KJ

KJ is one of us and doesn't deserve some of the flak he gets on here.

That having been said, today's offering was not one of his best. Full of speculation and very few facts. The only interesting part of the article for me was KJ's assertion that the Board had rejected DK's overtures last week. Neither DK nor the Board has made any statement yet, so one can only presume (and hope) that talks are ongoing. A Board which allowed us to slip once again into administration, while rejecting offers of investment from DK, would never be forgiven.

Thanks mate, but I haven't really had that hard of a time on here.

££ cranking it up again with sons of suck and the latest reb plant kaisernbear53.

Kaisernbear53 has a style similar to the jackal, being unsure as to what eon his DK loaded predictions could occur in.

Having said that the chaps on ££ are worshipping at the feet of their new soothsayer, quite oblivious to the fact that he doesn't know the difference between the company and the club, that of course could be intentional by ££ devotees.

Originally the soothsayer was alluding to a week being a long time, that is now being stretched to any day/year/millennium you care to mention.

It appears that we are at the mercy of Laxey and their shareholding as to future events, perhaps the latest soothsayer and his "sources" need to research their chosen wheeze a bit more thoroughly.... On the "control" of shares front and the company/club relationship.

laxey were turned into bogeymen not long after they refused to change their vote to the reqs right?

Heroes to zero in jig time.

Meanwhile Anne Budge has sent or issued an email to hearts fans that puts multimillionaire "Real Rangers men' to shame..... The lady walked the walk... we get wind and piss from the usual suspects who should be leaving GW to get on with his review.

no

I think it was you who suggested Laxey were "the bogeyman".

They are open to criticism like any other of the share blocks who are controlling the board.

ok then.

I must have imagined laxey switching sides and deciding to vote for the board ( after the addition of new board members) Then them being rounded upon by the reqs and the req fanboys.

ok then.

I must have imagined laxey switching sides and deciding to vote for the board ( after the addition of new board members) Then them being rounded upon by the reqs and the req fanboys.

thought you said "they refused to change their vote"

So they DID change their vote from the req to the other faction of capitalist bastards

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/ann-budge-speaks-out-on-hearts-plans-1-3310121

ok then.

Didn't take long.... lol..

Anne Budge email link.

Neil Lennon is more of a bear than Jacko and has done less damage.

It's clear King is attempting to disrupt the operations at the club and heap pressure on the board to gain shares on the cheap regardless of the risk and damage to Rangers.

How are the board to get investment with these continued lies from King about admin ?

Thus far King is just another rebel wanting his nose in the trough as cheaply as poss and always has an excuse handy explaining why they would invest now, but......

If as some deluded souls make out, he wants rid of investors he doesn't like then just buy them off. They hold all the cards.

The more he hangs like a vulture the less the fans will respect him.

Did they not learn anything from their abject caning at the AGM ?

thought you said "they refused to change their vote"

So they DID change their vote from the req to the other faction of capitalist bastards

They refused to change their vote BACK to the reqs I should have said.

businessmen in chosing the side of the guys with the better CVs shocker.

but it looks as if King said nothing in that article....there are no quotes...........only old stories dredged up and cobbled together by Jackson

Of course it might suit some people to claim this is some sort of new assault by King............but the article doesn't bare that out

Heroes to zero in jig time.

Meanwhile Anne Budge has sent or issued an email to hearts fans that puts multimillionaire "Real Rangers men' to shame..... The lady walked the walk... we get wind and piss from the usual suspects who should be leaving GW to get on with his review.

aye and the fuckin' Hearts fans with FOH have put us Rangers supporters to shame The Jambos walked the walk yet we've got people like you telling us we can't do it..........................indeed you have been actively campaigning against fan ownership...............

aye and the fuckin' Hearts fans with FOH have put us Rangers supporters to shame The Jambos walked the walk yet we've got people like you telling us we can't do it..........................indeed you have been actively campaigning against fan ownership...............

The problem with your like is that you like to change what people post to suit your reb agenda, I simply said the lady walked the walk... and so you are in no doubt... fan ownership will never work at Ibrox.