Richard Foster says Rangers team-mate Cammy Bell is Allan McGregor mark II and w

Bothwellbear

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a bit unfair giving Bell the recent criticism, even though we're in the third tier of Scottish football you still need the goalie to make decent saves from shots and looking at the highlights of the game at the weekend we could have easily been 3-0 down if it wasn't for the saves that Bell made and they were good saves. It doesn't matter what league you play in anyone has the opportunity to score goals especially on a pitch like that and not just that look at the record over this season, the amount of clean sheets and how few goals we have actually conceded and some of the credit should go to Bell who is constantly improving under his training regime.

The one against Villa was fantastic.

IIRC there were two belters, but the one in the very last minute was just unreal!

My pals uncle or something. Didn't he play with Celtic for 5 or 6 seasons?

He did mate, and to be honest I thought he was out of the game until last season when I noticed that he was playing with Cardiff. I can't honestly remember him being that good with 'them'!

IIRC there were two belters, but the one in the very last minute was just unreal!

He did mate, and to be honest I thought he was out of the game until last season when I noticed that he was playing with Cardiff. I can't honestly remember him being that good with 'them'!

Do you not? Was outstanding against Barca when about 18!

Sure he played almost a season in the first team at very young age.