SOS Threatened again by Easdales

North Rd

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The basic premise is

Once you have had to shut down your site, for defamation, you avoid scurrilous postings, of a similar nature, thereafter.

Pretty simple really.

I liked your orignal premise - "It's simple really don't behave like a cunt don't be treated like one".

As I said though... that one's always a two way street.

So you think it's ok for club to be accused of not paying VAT?

You don't think there's a danger Jackson's spiel on Monday in the Rhecord won't spook shareholders/fans?

As for the Easdales, if being likened to the twins upsets them, then they've made a mistake taking such a high profile role.

hardly the easdales fault is it, i can't imagine most people liking their name being dragged through the mud publicly, but it's a pointless debate because your clearly in a place where the easdales are always going to be in the wrong.

And nope i wasn't spooked by kj article, found it laughable, would rather listen to our respectable ceo who said weeks ago there was no chance of us running out of cash. Have never heard about the vat thing

I liked your orignal premise - "It's simple really don't behave like a cunt don't be treated like one".

As I said though... that one's always a two way street.

I don't remember either of the easdales indulging in gossip about the ex thug and the cleaner. Nor have I seen them encouraging others to do so.

The two way street seems to only go one way.

Fill your boots with your silly vans and photographs. Fill your boots with agitation. But leave the innuendo out.

Pretty simple, I would have thought.

Maybe you're right, but there's the old saying about "a leopard can't change it's spots" and maybe... just maybe.... Rangers fans are being intimidated by these guys because intimidation is their modus operandi.

Yes they do seem happier to work with alkies and tax dodgers.

"Shameful the way some of our fans act"

"Don't blame the Easdales tbh"

"Good on the Easdales"

- Get tae fuck.

Are we not allowed to have a laugh and a banter these days? I very much doubt that those who were posting comparing the Easdales to the Krays were sincere, and even if they were who gives a flying fuck?! What happened to Freedom of Speech? What actually harms our image more than these people who joke around comparing the Easdales to the Krays is actually the Easdales threatening with lawsuits. Makes us look like an utter joke of a club, when our directors are running around threatening Rangers fans with lawsuits, but no one is doing anything against those who report biased against us in the media, or those that talk shite about us from other clubs, no one's defending us from the kicks we received, and are still receiving, but we chase after our own fans. Great job Rangers, well done.

Why are you blaming Rangers?

The easedales have responded to personal abuse personally. Has nothing to do with Rangers.

"Has nothing to do with Rangers" - It has everything to do with Rangers. They represent Rangers as a Director of the Board, and Director of the footballing board. Them issuing lawsuits like that only drags dirt onto the clubs name, not there's. If the Easdales weren't at Rangers, no one would bat an eyelid if they were filing lawsuits to people who compared them to the Krays. The story would be "Bus wanker files lawsuit after being compared to the Krays"

Absolute joke, the both of them.

"Has nothing to do with Rangers" - It has everything to do with Rangers. They represent Rangers as a Director of the Board, and Director of the footballing board. Them issuing lawsuits like that only drags dirt onto the clubs name, not there's. If the Easdales weren't at Rangers, no one would bat an eyelid if they were filing lawsuits to people who compared them to the Krays. The story would be "Bus wanker files lawsuit after being compared to the Krays"

they didnt issue a bloody lawsuit, they sent out a lawyers letter.

and they have every right to do it.

and again, it has nothing to do with Rangers.

Incredible stuff

Tell me you are 13

they didnt issue a bloody lawsuit, they sent out a lawyers letter.

and they have every right to do it.

and again, it has nothing to do with Rangers.

Oh sorry... They threatened with lawsuits..

"And they have every right to do it" - How? We have something in this country called Freedom of Speech (though that is rapidly dissipating by the way things seem in today's media and especially at football grounds, and anything football involved) If I call you a wanker right now, there's not much you can do about it in terms of legal action or phoning the cops, you might be offended but hey, I have freedom of speech, so do you, so do those who compared the Easdales to the Krays.

Although I have to say they were very wrong on comparing them to the Krays... The Krays wouldn't run to their lawyers, they'd fuck shit up.

And what about all the dirt dragged onto the club's name by the requisitioner campaign?

Sorry but this has all gone way beyond 'banter' as you called it

:lol: the only joke here is you! Go and get your carer to explain things to you!

Based in recent posts on other threads I think admin would be best advised to keep an eye in this one. He may just be a moron but certainly a lot if his posts are questionable at best!

"And they have every right to do it" - How? We have something in this country called Freedom of Speech (though that is rapidly dissipating by the way things seem in today's media and especially at football grounds, and anything football involved) If I call you a wanker right now, there's not much you can do about it in terms of legal action or phoning the cops, you might be offended but hey, I have freedom of speech, so do you, so do those who compared the Easdales to the Krays.

Although I have to say they were very wrong on comparing them to the Krays... The Krays wouldn't run to their lawyers, they'd fuck shit up.

there's such a thing as slander though

Go and look up the definition of slander and deformation of character.....muppet!

:lol: the only joke here is you! Go and get your carer to explain things to you!

Based in recent posts on other threads I think admin would be best advised to keep an eye in this one. He may just be a moron but certainly a lot if his posts are questionable at best!

People who don't understand things, tend to call other people's views stupid or moronic. Hey that sounds familiar! :rolleyes: