Rangers First

iang2911

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the last year I have been accused of being a lackey for Chris Graham, a stooge for the board and last night on ££ an ex RST board member.

I am none of the above.

I guess I must be doing something right.

You set out to establish a fans membership scheme which represented all fans if I remember correctly. You have claimed over this period you have had discussions with the club and the all the fans groups except the Assembly if I recall correctly.

When did this share purchasing scheme become part of your plan?

You set out to establish a fans membership scheme which represented all fans if I remember correctly. You have claimed over this period you have had discussions with the club and the all the fans groups except the Assembly if I recall correctly.

When did this share purchasing scheme become part of your plan?

It's not "part of my plan" however I saw that it was being put together and rather than go against it, largely working on my own, I decided to get involved and hopefully put my ideas across.

It's not "part of my plan" however I saw that it was being put together and rather than go against it, largely working on my own, I decided to get involved and hopefully put my ideas across.

So whats happened to your plan then now that its clear the share scheme is not part of it?

Sorry lang2911 but you are known by the company you keep. When you posted that you were in discussions with the club, I was hopeful that some good would come of it. However, you now appear to be undoing all your good work by aligning yourself with a divisive organisation. The Louden Tavern. I am sorry that someone has accused you of being nationalist as I am sure you equate that insult with "them". However, you have shown support and loyalty to an orgaisation funded by the Scottish Government. Should (heaven forbid) their aims succeed, who do you think will claim the credit? Before answering, look again at the immediate aftermath of Murray's win at Wimbledon!

Sorry lang2911 but you are known by the company you keep. When you posted that you were in discussions with the club, I was hopeful that some good would come of it. However, you now appear to be undoing all your good work by aligning yourself with a divisive organisation. The Louden Tavern. I am sorry that someone has accused you of being nationalist as I am sure you equate that insult with "them". However, you have shown support and loyalty to an orgaisation funded by the Scottish Government. Should (heaven forbid) their aims succeed, who do you think will claim the credit? Before answering, look again at the immediate aftermath of Murray's win at Wimbledon!

haha are you serious? Really?

Nothing I have done up until now is wasted. I am still waiting to hear back from the club and fully support every fan filling in the survey released today. I said right at the very beginning that I would not be precious about what I was doing as the future of RFC is all that matters.

It's going in to the mix for discussion about how it will be set up. I will need to convince the others to back it.

Good as I thought you had binned it completely. I think its more important to have all fans views heard by the club rather than the fans shareholding increase at this moment in time.

Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan @161. Looks like rea has already run away. No posts for more than 24 hours and no answers to my questions. Then again, maybe he is waiting on instructions from Uncle Peter. After all, he was part of a board that put the boot into us and we all know who led that campaign.

Hi Iain, when will the Skills Audit be sent?

I am still quite skeptical on the idea, but I am willing to give the group opportunity as long as this does not turn in to a Job for the boys gig and transparency is used all the way.

Who is the face of Rangers First?

Hi Iain, when will the Skills Audit be sent?

I am still quite skeptical on the idea, but I am willing to give the group opportunity as long as this does not turn in to a Job for the boys gig and transparency is used all the way.

Who is the face of Rangers First?

I think it is meant to going out today. Best way to ensure that is by putting yourself forward mate.

Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan @161. Looks like rea has already run away. No posts for more than 24 hours and no answers to my questions. Then again, maybe he is waiting on instructions from Uncle Peter. After all, he was part of a board that put the boot into us and we all know who led that campaign.

you missing me are you?

still here, still happy to answer any questions, but you have yet to tell me what difference it makes what school I went to?

If you bothered to take part in other threads, you would no doubt see many posts along the lines of "I blame the schools". Just asking for the transparency you keep plugging. What are you afraid of? Also still waiting on replies re the triumverate and St. Mirren's decision to put the boot into Rangers.

If you bothered to take part in other threads, you would no doubt see many posts along the lines of "I blame the schools". Just asking for the transparency you keep plugging. What are you afraid of? Also still waiting on replies re the triumverate and St. Mirren's decision to put the boot into Rangers.

You "blame the Schools" for what, maybe inability to phrase questions.

Please explain what you want to know about my schooling AND why and i will look at answering a question....simple....we get past this issue then we can move onto the rest..

Over to you.

I didn't say that I did. I was using a quotation often seen on other threads. I did, however, question what you had to hide. You do seem very adept at the sweep, sweep, method of discussion. It is looking more and more as if you are in PL's pocket.

hence the reason it was in quotation marks " " quoting you

You ready to ask a question yet?