Rangers First

iang2911

I was more pointing out that we were never on his side in the first place as I thought the tone of the post I replied to implied. We weren't on his side as we don't take sides

Of course you publically won't be 'taking sides'...for all the Rangers First stuff, as a business your first and primary concern is making money.

The best way to do this is maximise your potential customer base and therefore your potential income stream i.e. don't alienate/drive away any 'sides' factions/groups within the Rangers support.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well our discussions on the topic aren't staged and I know the moderator that commented on the thread only did so after it was pointed out to him on twitter by myself that a lad had been indefinitely banned for posting a link to us live tweeting the event. That was subsequently sorted

Dingwall doesn't tolerate anyone traducing his authority.... they get banned and quickly, strange turn of events to say the least.

The view is that it's for them to sort out. Nothing to do with Rangers First.

Sorry Ian you are saying that with this cloud and a very public one hanging over the RST it is irrelevant to this project, not wise for yours or the projects first decision to be a dereliction of duty.

Sorry Ian you are saying that with this cloud and a very public one hanging over the RST it is irrelevant to this project, not wise for yours or the projects first decision to be a dereliction of duty.

Rangers First is entirely independent of The RST or any other Rangers Group - I cannot agree with your conclusion that it is a dereliction of duty - RST and what they do is irrelevant to the workings of Rangers First from where I sit

There is no dereliction of duty here. Are you expecting Rangers First to come out and give an official comment on RST business?

Of course you publically won't be 'taking sides'...for all the Rangers First stuff, as a business your first and primary concern is making money.

The best way to do this is maximise your potential customer base and therefore your potential income stream i.e. don't alienate/drive away any 'sides' factions/groups within the Rangers support.

I answered you on the other thread but I'll address that here too.

My primary concern is Rangers in regard to this. The Rangers First Meetings have cost us money and a good deal of time and effort so far.

I'm sure anyone who was there can attest to how well they were treated.

If the Rangers Support are engaged and the club is successful then the pub will look after itself but do not confuse that with us having any other intentions than doing what is best for Rangers

My primary concern is Rangers in regard to this. The Rangers First Meetings have cost us money and a good deal of time and effort so far.

If the Rangers Support are engaged and the club is successful then the pub will look after itself but do not confuse that with us having any other intentions than doing what is best for Rangers

I don't think you have anything to explain, what you have done is give back to some of the fans, free facilities, free food and free drink.

Very much appreciated.

If you were unknown to him you would have been banned. Why do you think he is allowing this to continue?

Its certainly possible we would be banned but I feel within that thread we have always spoken with a level head and advocated putting the club and the support first.

I think if any discussion on the topic was banned then it would be to the detriment of FF.

Why do you think he is allowing it?

How can taking from Rangers fans and none of it going to the club be 'best for Rangers'??

Surely you can see that you are taking in excess of £1/2M a season of potential income from Rangers?

You are a business first and foremost, if your primary concern was Rangers you would run as a non-profit making organisation and donate ALL PROFITS to the club.

This one has been interesting to watch. Cant make my mind up on what he is up to.

His alter-ego soda lug is playing a blinder, you would think those being played would have caught on, having said that the total and obvious desire to bodyswerve hackergate by Rangers First does not bode well... would you ask Herod to watch your weans ?

I do think if they tackle hackergate head on they will win great support from all of us, to say it has nothing to do with the new project doesn't wash... it affects credibility and reeks of old clothes... remember clean sheets.

His alter-ego soda lug is playing a blinder, you would think those being played would have caught on, having said that the total and obvious desire to bodyswerve hackergate by Rangers First does not bode well... would you ask Herod to watch your weans ?

I do think if they tackle hackergate head on they will win great support from all of us, to say it has nothing to do with the new project doesn't wash... it affects credibility and reeks of old clothes... remember clean sheets.

Who's this HEROD guy?

Was he involved with sellick bhoys club at all?

Its certainly possible we would be banned but I feel within that thread we have always spoken with a level head and advocated putting the club and the support first.

I think if any discussion on the topic was banned then it would be to the detriment of FF.

Why do you think he is allowing it?

You have been what you have said. You have also asked him why he resigned and he hasn't answered as far as I am aware.

I don't know why he is allowing it. I do get the impression that the hacking stuff has damaged him personally and he has been trying to use this CIC thing to deflect attention away from it. The guy Dinnie is a walloper if he thinks he can sweep this under the carpet.

Do you know if Dingwall has resigned from the board or completely from the RST?

Therefore, the name Rangers First epitomises what we feel should be the ethos of all those involved with this project. No egos, just put the club and the fans first.

It'll be interesting to find out exactly which people end up being heavily involved in the CIC working group/s then because we already know of at least one self-serving egomaniac who was falling over himself to volunteer for the working group right away at the first meeting.

On a brighter note, it's great to see yourself getting so involved in this because you seem to conduct yourself impeccably on the forums and you seem like someone who can be trusted to really do what it says on the tin so to speak and put Rangers First.

and Mr Marshall has questioned him on how many usernames he has.

How can taking from Rangers fans and none of it going to the club be 'best for Rangers'??

Surely you can see that you are taking in excess of £1/2M a season of potential income from Rangers?

You are a business first and foremost, if your primary concern was Rangers you would run as a non-profit making organisation and donate ALL PROFITS to the club.

We actually are Official West of Scotland Public House Partners for Rangers Football Club - name me another Rangers related pub/club/etc that gives as much money as we do to Rangers?

yup, and if one member can attract enough votes then he would essentially run the scheme yes?

That's the crux of it for me

It's alright saying one person one vote it's democracy but were not daft - the propaganda games start, fans with their one vote gets brainwashed, one side with an agenda has one vote turn into thousands due to others proxying them across

I can see it far enough

You have been what you have said. You have also asked him why he resigned and he hasn't answered as far as I am aware.

I don't know why he is allowing it. I do get the impression that the hacking stuff has damaged him personally and he has been trying to use this CIC thing to deflect attention away from it. The guy Dinnie is a walloper if he thinks he can sweep this under the carpet.

Do you know if Dingwall has resigned from the board or completely from the RST?

I'm Greg from the Louden - I only know what was in the thread. I don't get involved with the inner workings of the RST and neither does my dad (Robert)

That's the crux of it for me

It's alright saying one person one vote it's democracy but were not daft - the propaganda games start, fans with their one vote gets brainwashed, one side with an agenda has one vote turn into thousands due to others proxying them across

I can see it far enough

Thats why it is important to have checks and measures in the constitution - that will be made public as well

Is there a definitive list of fans' groups out there?

I'm not talking about websites just fans' groups.

Association. Assembly. RST. RFF. UB. Blue Order. NARSA. (any more?)

don't think so, but the amount of groups being formed to "voice fan opinion" is outrageous. The sayings "United we Stand, Divided we fall" and "Strength In Numbers" is something these groups never seem to take on board.