Rangers First

iang2911

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Bothwellbear is still willing to follow someone with what could be a shady past. I am extra wary as, I am now ashamed to admit, I was taken in by and trusted CW. I don't want to make the same mistake again.

Who is asking you to follow him? You already stated that you dont want to get involved. So don't. Leave it to those that do rather than talking pish about schooling. It seems like rather than discussing the topic, you have a hardon for REA.

This scheme is hardly about to bring about our downfall regardless of where the organisers went to school.

Don't get involved if you don't want to. I won't be.

The Ian bloke who started this thread sounds totally genuine and the Louden lad speaks very well. Some advertising the Louden are getting on here n' all.

Fairplay.

So Corky ia still against this and clutching at straws big time. Getting mighty boring.

I will assume others are just as bored as yourself and ignore what ever it is that is trying to be said and instead if you have any questions actually about RangersFirst then i will see if i can answer them for you. If you have signed up you should have recieved a copy of the notes from the first presentation.

Sorry lang2911 but you are known by the company you keep. When you posted that you were in discussions with the club, I was hopeful that some good would come of it. However, you now appear to be undoing all your good work by aligning yourself with a divisive organisation. The Louden Tavern. I am sorry that someone has accused you of being nationalist as I am sure you equate that insult with "them". However, you have shown support and loyalty to an orgaisation funded by the Scottish Government. Should (heaven forbid) their aims succeed, who do you think will claim the credit? Before answering, look again at the immediate aftermath of Murray's win at Wimbledon!

I brought up the 'nationalist' thing because one of the lads in this thread called us that - it was only a wee joke. You can have whatever political views you want - I have mine and they are not the same as Mr Salmond's.

I think if this is as successful as I believe it can be then the credit will lie with the supporters who back it.

I will assume others are just as bored as yourself and ignore what ever it is that is trying to be said and instead if you have any questions actually about RangersFirst then i will see if i can answer them for you. If you have signed up you should have recieved a copy of the notes from the first presentation.

Even Stevie Wonder can see what he is asking you.... did you go to a Prod or an apartheid school, answering him may let him move on to peppering you with searching questions.

Even Stevie Wonder can see what he is asking you.... did you go to a Prod or an apartheid school, answering him may let him move on to peppering you with searching questions.

Given the time lapse between the first 'asking' and the time of this post it would appear that the chap is declining to answer, possibly using the old American 5th Amendment ploy?

Sorry Bawsburst, so, what Richard answers with, will that determine whether Corky is going to trust him or not!

I think it is probably too late for honest answers (the school was just one). Methinks this Ephramite has prevaricated too much. Leaving aside that question, what about the others. Did his discussions with the triumverate concern Rangers? Did he support the St. Mirren board in putting the boot into Rangers? As regards the latter, I would assume yes as a Rangers meltdown would make his agenda that much easier to implement.

You "blame the Schools" for what, maybe inability to phrase questions.

Please explain what you want to know about my schooling AND why and i will look at answering a question....simple....we get past this issue then we can move onto the rest..

Over to you.

I think what Corky is trying to ask you in a diplomatic way, is, are you a tim?

The reason he asks I presume, is because if you are, we should know about it as we dont really want a tim squeezing himself into the driving seat, or having any kind of say what so ever in the future of our club.

You see, there have been one or two instances in the recent past when one or two of them have tried to cause us a wee bit of trouble, and we are very defensive these days. (tu)

I think what Corky is trying to ask you in a diplomatic way, is, are you a tim?

The reason he asks I presume, is because if you are, we should know about it as we dont really want a tim squeezing himself into the driving seat, or having any kind of say what so ever in the future of our club.

You see, there have been one or two instances in the recent past when one or two of them have tried to cause us a wee bit of trouble, and we are very defensive these days. (tu)

It's not the driving seat though.

Just another passing taxi.

RangersFirst aren't going to be the next directors at Ibrox.

Just another vehicle for egos as far as I can see.

It's not the driving seat though.

Just another passing taxi.

RangersFirst aren't going to be the next directors at Ibrox.

Just another vehicle for egos as far as I can see.

Yeah, agree with that. (tu)

But could you imagine if a tim tried to start some kind of fans scheme that would allow some clique to form and call for EGM's every 5 minutes and constantly undermine the board and scare away serious investors, and constantly call for Paul Murray to get that blazer?

Maybe not at the start, but within a short period those egos you spoke off would be in full control of the whole scheme. (RST fashion)

Scarey thought eh.

But could you imagine if a tim tried to start some kind of fans scheme that would allow some clique to form and call for EGM's every 5 minutes and constantly undermine the board and scare away serious investors, and constantly call for Paul Murray to get that blazer?

Maybe not at the start, but within a short period those egos you spoke off would be in full control of the whole scheme. (RST fashion)

Scarey thought eh.

Aye, but don't think that is ever likely to happen though.

Scarey thought eh.

I really don't see the egos in this. There was actually a section of the meeting where 'egos' were discussed - It was made abundantly clear that if you are in this for personal glory then you are in the wrong place.

There is no single face of Rangers First - there are lots of different boys from different Rangers backrounds, some within groups others not. The key thing that has been said is we need to put the club and the fans first and stick together. Thats the ethos and why the name Rangers First fits

Where do you see that?

With all due respect to you I think your getting far too involved and drifting away from impartiality on this especially as a Rangers establishment that's meant to be welcome to everyone on match days etc

No issue with it if you want to nail your colours to the mast officially from a business stand point - your pub etc but how does this impact with you being the official Rangers pub etc that deals obviously been done with the status quo at Ibrox as things currently stand

Just my opinion but I feel your getting far too involved

You just get on with your advertising. You were doing well up till now..... :P

I haven't been advertising in this thread :)

I would like to see what makes you think that so that it can be addressed as the last thing Rangers First needs is to be tarred as an ego trip. It really isn't about that from what I can see