TBO & UB

RangersFanBase

What caused the split? Although I didn't always agree with their choices of songs or agendas.I thought they did create a good atmosphere at times,but yesterday just sounded like a rabble with both sections visable weaker and less vocal and at times struggled to get their songs heard. Kiss and make up guys :matron:

Why are the RST , RSA, SoS not pushing the idea of turning the old enclosure into a Safe Standing section??? Be nice to see/hear of a fans group actually pushing an idea that would be backed by the fans and which would ultimately help the club.

Give us Back The Enclosure --- stick that on a van and drive around Glasgow

Left at half time was going to stick the drumstick up the drummers arse. Have always backed these groups but I would be lying if I didn't admit today with them the seat next to me was horrendous. Even tho I agree about the union the songs are completely unacceptable at Ibrox. Ibrox is open to all whether u support the union or not you making them feel unwelcome is against everything the club was built on. Bar that couldn't concentrate on the game for my cheast plate vibrating drummer two seats away. Need to move now not a happy camper but that's what I get for supporting them.

Away to fuck

So we should just take down the union flags on the stands and at the tunnel when the teams come out, remove the portraits of her majesty and do away with the loving cup?

How anyone can be a Rangers supporter pro union and want that is baffling but a sign of the times with some of the dicks in our support

Away to fuck

So we should just take down the union flags on the stands and at the tunnel when the teams come out, remove the portraits of her majesty and do away with the loving cup?

How anyone can be a Rangers supporter pro union and want that is baffling but a sign of the times with some of the dicks in our support

no. Express your beliefs just don't make out they are the beliefs of the support. A football club shouldn't have a political position. You have the rest of the week to do whatever you like to stop independence. no rangers fan should be made to feel isolated at ibrox or that his love of his country somehow make him less of a rangers fan. Plus you should be trying to defend Scotland against those who try to harm it not denounce it in silly wee songs. the whole point of supporting the union is wanting Scotland to stay part not wanting Scotland to fuck off.

Plus i didn't leave because they sang political songs in the name of rangers i left because the pish poor drumming two seats away was driving me mental.Along with the five minutes of geez a goal! It didn't even seem to be to the tune of the songs being sung just a fast or slow tempo. bang, bang, bang, bang, for 45 minutes straight, could hardly even hear any words or if the rest of the stadium was taking part or not couldn't even hear if the whistle had went.Kept wondering why nobody was chasing the baw.

Hey if you want to swap seats for the remainder of the season im all for it!

no. Express your beliefs just don't make out they are the beliefs of the support. A football club shouldn't have a political position. You have the rest of the week to do whatever you like to stop independence. no rangers fan should be made to feel isolated at ibrox or that his love of his country somehow make him less of a rangers fan. Plus you should be trying to defend Scotland against those who try to harm it not denounce it in silly wee songs. the whole point of supporting the union is wanting Scotland to stay part not wanting Scotland to fuck off.

Plus i didn't leave because they sang political songs in the name of rangers i left because the pish poor drumming two seats away was driving me mental.Along with the five minutes of geez a goal! It didn't even seem to be to the tune of the songs being sung just a fast or slow tempo. bang, bang, bang, bang, for 45 minutes straight, could hardly even hear any words or if the rest of the stadium was taking part or not couldn't even hear if the whistle had went.Kept wondering why nobody was chasing the baw.

Hey if you want to swap seats for the remainder of the season im all for it!

So should they remove the union flags and portraits or not? :blink;

How come crystal palaces section works so well but ours doesn't? It's in almost the exact same location.

The ultra mostly appeals to wee guys and teenagers they think it's great most others don't

I liked the UBS when they started when they were in Copland they were loyalist and blood and thunder but changed way too much when they moved to BF

How come crystal palaces section works so well but ours doesn't? It's in almost the exact same location.

I noticed the severe abuse some Man Yoo players were taking yesterday from a section of the Palace support...Was fantastic to see that again in a British stadium...Our support is to placid for that kind of behaviour. We'd rather sing Penny Arcade to make away fans and teams feel welcome.

So should they remove the union flags and portraits or not? :blink;

read it. First word no. My you struggle to read. There is absolutely nothing wrong with singing rule Britannia or in support of our great union .that's not the same as singing stick ur kilts, or whatever the words were ,up yer arse. Scotland is part of the union so to denounce it and its people is to denounce the union also

How would you feel when your singing along to a good rangers song then the group next to you decides to start up Alex salmond is a fat wank instead of getting the whole stand going to a real rangers song?

Do you want the seat or not?

read it. First word no. My you struggle to read. There is absolutely nothing wrong with singing rule Britannia or in support of our great union .that's not the same as singing stick ur kilts, or whatever the words were ,up yer arse. Scotland is part of the union so to denounce it and its people is to denounce the union also

How would you feel when your singing along to a good rangers song then the group next to you decides to start up Alex salmond is a fat wank instead of getting the whole stand going to a real rangers song?

100% agree with this, these political, anti-Scottish songs add nothing to the atmosphere and are a disgrace and an embarrassment to our club

What caused the split? Although I didn't always agree with their choices of songs or agendas.I thought they did create a good atmosphere at times,but yesterday just sounded like a rabble with both sections visable weaker and less vocal and at times struggled to get their songs heard. Kiss and make up guys :matron:

Both sections visibly weaker?

Union Bears in BF1 Didn't look weaker at all..

287m0dg.jpg

I noticed the severe abuse some Man Yoo players were taking yesterday from a section of the Palace support...Was fantastic to see that again in a British stadium...Our support is to placid for that kind of behaviour. We'd rather sing Penny Arcade to make away fans and teams feel welcome.

yeah watched the highlights this morning on TV and saw Wayne Rooney getting hit with objects from a section of palace's support ,who had to be surrounded by stewards IMO give me penny arcade anytime :ph34r:

Actually my apologies i misread (your right)

I thought you were saying union songs are unacceptable

However I'm glad rangers fans sing songs about fat Alex and the snp as they have made criminals of good rangers fans

That's perfect reason to sing and vent displeasure

Rangers - with us or against us

Why are the RST , RSA, SoS not pushing the idea of turning the old enclosure into a Safe Standing section??? Be nice to see/hear of a fans group actually pushing an idea that would be backed by the fans and which would ultimately help the club.

Give us Back The Enclosure --- stick that on a van and drive around Glasgow

Agree with this.

Sorry for the complete ass I made of my reply(new tablet) IMO opinion the flag display at kick off looked good but when you have two opposing sections trying to compete against each other with different songs and both struggling to succeed then I do think it weakened both camps :ph34r:

The ultra mostly appeals to wee guys and teenagers they think it's great most others don't

I liked the UBS when they started when they were in Copland they were loyalist and blood and thunder but changed way too much when they moved to BF

It's not in the Palace section it's a lot of people around the age of 18-30, same applies in other big 'sections'. I think some people focus on the 'ole ole' thing. I don't think you can blame the UBs or any other section for lack of loyalist songs, it's down to the Police. They're under a massive deal of scrutiny which isn't worth the risk of a police record.

That's the section, but the whole stadium seems to join in.

That's a fucking great display.

I thought it was pretty cringe worthy at times yesterday!

Both singing different songs at the same time, and T.B.O singing a song about "support the team, not the regime" but then going on to sing that the club is in the wrong hands, no to independence and if you hate alex salmond clap your hands?? Supporting the team right enough then eh...

Get it to fuck!

I thought it was pretty cringe worthy at times yesterday!

Both singing different songs at the same time, and T.B.O singing a song about "support the team, not the regime" but then going on to sing that the club is in the wrong hands, no to independence and if you hate alex salmond clap your hands?? Supporting the team right enough then eh...

Get it to fuck!

The hypocrisy from both groups is astounding at times

Both sections visibly weaker?

Union Bears in BF1 Didn't look weaker at all..

287m0dg.jpg

They bring colour and noise ,otherwise Ibrox would be like a morgue at times.They should not be stuck in the corner mind you,and got to laugh at some of their antics.Keep up the noise lads.!!!