..and a Board member has told you we will go thru an Administration process within 5 weeks ?

This is what has been put to me Ian, yes. There will be some crucial decisions and more than likely some sacrifices to be made, both by staff and fans alike, as far as I have been told a portion of the sacrifice has to be financial if we are to remain on course for a speedy return to the Premiership.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't listen to Bawsburst either as he talks shite too but at least he makes it entertaining shite. You can take the high and mighty stance all you like, you come on here on a Sat night and expect to be thanked for claiming we are going into admin in a few weeks despite no word from the stock market which is quite attentive to these things and the share price rising for the first time in ages, then claim King would rather liquidate our company than actually buy shares (the only part of your post i find even half believable) and you refuse to confirm your source with admin and then wonder why your getting it tight? I think you are the drunken one here Mr Vuvuzela

Hey !

Lay off Bawsburst.

I don't listen to Bawsburst either as he talks shite too but at least he makes it entertaining shite. You can take the high and mighty stance all you like, you come on here on a Sat night and expect to be thanked for claiming we are going into admin in a few weeks despite no word from the stock market which is quite attentive to these things and the share price rising for the first time in ages, then claim King would rather liquidate our company than actually buy shares (the only part of your post i find even half believable) and you refuse to confirm your source with admin and then wonder why your getting it tight? I think you are the drunken one here Mr Vuvuzela

It's currently ten past nine on a Saturday night, and I think I've given enough of my evening to those based in Salford and in dire need of a sleep.

For those with an interest in what I say i will try to come back with more details as soon as possible, good evening to you all.

To be honest ,VLV,you are telling me no different from the same guys that told me we would go into Admin.when we were way ahead of Sellik in the SPL.unfortunatly.The same financial guys told me the day that after Sellik got knocked out of the Scottish Cup,the exact scenario as It is panning out.They said we are involved with the THIRD division bank....METRO...and we have a limited time to get our house in order.

It's currently ten past nine on a Saturday night, and I think I've given enough of my evening to those based in Salford and in dire need of a sleep.

For those with an interest in what I say i will try to come back with more details as soon as possible, good evening to you all.

Ten past nine ? Big wowee ! Ten past nine ? Bwwwwawwwhawhawhawhawhawhawhaw !

I still say this has festered from the unscrupulous way that Duff and Phelps [Criaig Whytes preffered administrators remember] conducted their business granting the Sheffield robin hood and his consortium preferred status.There was only one outcome that could come of this........

Who do you think he really is then ? That fuckin name is as corny as fuck. Viva La Vuvuzela ? A hated they fuckin things as well. That wis the worst World Cup ever bar fuckin none !

I don't know. The worrying thing is he got the DK prediction right a couple of weeks ago.

Still find it hard to believe tho . Like I said previously , could be mad phil if he did get a talk with DK and want to emblemish it. It's what he does - cause panic.

I don't know. The worrying thing is he got the DK prediction right a couple of weeks ago.

Still find it hard to believe tho . Like I said previously , could be mad phil if he did get a talk with DK and want to emblemish it. It's what he does - cause panic.

What was that prediction ?

What was that prediction ?

If you click the link below about ' stopped by some good news ' he said DK was about to come back ( February 19 ) . Of course we all knew he was going to be around , so it may have been luck , but he did predict it.

If you click the link below about ' stopped by some good news ' he said DK was about to come back ( February 19 ) . Of course we all knew he was going to be around , so it may have been luck , but he did predict it.

Aye well that's nae big deal but if he said right now that DK was going into his hip and tomorrow morning there would be 30M in Rangers account then that would be a prediction but lets face it whoever he/she/they are they are full of rhetoric and S H I T E !

Aye well that's nae big deal but if he said right now that DK was going into his hip and tomorrow morning there would be 30M in Rangers account then that would be a prediction but lets face it whoever he/she/they are they are full of rhetoric and S H I T E !

Hope you're right and if DK is the fan he says he is then I'm sure that's what would happen if things are that bad.

Aye nae bother viva, I'm calling bullshit and reckon the the only requirement needed here is that of the ban hammer. Admin, get this zoomer sorted out !!!!

And burstbaw ... Ban him , and his shils ... Media house reptile ...

Hope you're right and if DK is the fan he says he is then I'm sure that's what would happen if things are that bad.

He says he's goin to war according to the rhags, just hope he does the same to they sfa, spfl, liewwell, haughey and dr death cunts ?