Last home game of the season

MattyBlue

Jig and the team won't be lifting the cup at the end of the season. Some on RM have decided winning it isn't an achievement.

We shall ask for it to be posted second class to MP where it shall be stored in a dark cupboard until next season.

Now now, play nice you know this will upset the kiddiwinkles, it can go in with the worthless Ramsden cup, and the apparently undeserved Scottish cup(only counts if you beat the scum when you are in the third division).

Now now, play nice you know this will upset the kiddiwinkles, it can go in with the worthless Ramsden cup, and the apparently undeserved Scottish cup(only counts if you beat the scum when you are in the third division). Never a treble.... just a trio of trophies.

am sure that when you win your league its always trophy day with your last home game unless you need to win your league on the last day either home or away,but could be wrong though :pipe:

am sure that when you win your league its always trophy day with your last home game unless you need to win your league on the last day either home or away,but could be wrong though :pipe:

Helicopter Sunday give you a clue. Was at Ibrox with the grand kids to see them coming back from Kilmarnock.

Unless of course we invade the pitch like we did in Barcelona :) Then we had to wait until we were back at Ibrox the next day to see it paraded about on an old lorry. Good idea actually. The team drives round the track with those trophies we have picked up. I expect the Ramsdens added to the league though it's by no means a certainty. Unless our form returns or shows up for the first time, not sure which, we may just be dreaming about the Scottish Cup but like everyone else of the Blue Nose persuasion I would be over the moon if we did bring the cup home.

Pop quiz related to the is it a treble theme, When is it not a treble to have the Scottish Cup, League cup & League trophy in the trophy room ?

(I have a picture of this very situation, answer is easy)

Unless of course we invade the pitch like we did in Barcelona :) Then we had to wait until we were back at Ibrox the next day to see it paraded about on an old lorry. Good idea actually. The team drives round the track with those trophies we have picked up. I expect the Ramsdens added to the league though it's by no means a certainty. Unless our form returns or shows up for the first time, not sure which, we may just be dreaming about the Scottish Cup but like everyone else of the Blue Nose persuasion I would be over the moon if we did bring the cup home.

Pop quiz related to the is it a treble theme, When is it not a treble to have the Scottish Cup, League cup & League trophy in the trophy room ?

(I have a picture of this very situation, answer is easy)

Win the league and Scottish Cup one season then the league cup the next.

Hold all 3 but not technically done "The Treble"