Is Ally the only happy man?

There's thousands of paying fans to play for, is that not worthy of some good football?

There's no consequence to playing poorly though, to losing. Every week they turn up knowing they'll probably win, regardless of the performance; and most weeks they're right.

Of course complacency sets in.

There's no consequence to playing poorly though, to losing. Every week they turn up knowing they'll probably win, regardless of the performance; and most weeks they're right.

Of course complacency sets in.

Well then it's McCoist's job to not allow it, even by telling them they're playing for a future with us in the top flight

Well then it's McCoist's job to not allow it, even by telling them they're playing for a future with us in the top flight

Easier said than done.

Look at Man City today, they lost because the players got complacent and the other team wanted it more. It's Pellegrini's job to keep them motivated, but sometimes it just doesn't work.

Easier said than done.

Look at Man City today, they lost because the players got complacent and the other team wanted it more. It's Pellegrini's job to keep them motivated, but sometimes it just doesn't work.

Even going by that comparison we're talking one game with City there, we play like this nearly every week we just manage to get away with a win most of the time. Might not be 'easy' but it's just another managerial failing at the end of the day, to go along with poor tactics.

Law looked magnificent at the start of the season, you really just blame his decline on our opposition?

Law plays just behind the attackers and drives forward - excellent.

Law plays deep -- ineffective waste of a jersey.

Nothing new I made the same observation weeks into the season. Hey Ally for a couple of grand a week I can wear a stupid hat like McDowell or stuff my hands in my pocket like Durrant. But tell you one thing the players would know that I was there!!!