Strangest place you've ever seen a Rangers top?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holland is full of Rangers supporting loyalists

I know holland like the back of my hand and almost every wee town there if you get talking to the locals are rangers

It might sound like an exaggeration online but it's actually not

I remember walking through Utrecht city centre wearing my orange NTL Digital Broadband top with Mols on the back, the amount of people who stopped us and wanted to chat about Rangers ect was unreal.

Wee bit off topic, but a couple of years ago I took my old dear to Rome as she had always wanted to see it.

First morning she's browsing through the gift stalls at the Trevi Fountain, and picked up a wee trinket box that had caught her eye. The guy took it off her and opened it up to show her it had rosary beads inside. "Och I don't want them" she said to the guy, and I explained that we were Protestant.

"Ah", he said with a big smile, "God Save The Queen!".

Hahaha,do you remember a couple of Popes died in quick succession? UTV(Reb Broadcasting Comp)did an item on the election of the new Pope,live from Rome.They were stopping ppl in the street and asking their opinion,the 1st guy they stopped(an Italian)'Who do you think the new Pope will be'? The guy shrugged his shoulders and answered,'I don't care,I'm a Protestant'.Hahaha.

My mate I worked with at sea has one out in the Philippines he wears it a lot and he also copied all the union bears stickers, had them put on t-shirts and made all his kids wear them at a first birthday party they attended.

We were in Paxos small island south of Corfu 91 I think, we drank in bar towards the end of each night and got to know the owner

by the time were leaving he wanted a reminder of the mad Scots. The walls of the bar were covered in little flags from all the boats

who stopped off at the island, some really nice private yachts. So he ended up with an away top the red and white diagonal half n half

with McEwan's Larger on the font.

A neighbour was there 3yrs ago and it's sill up behind the bar :D

Was on a school trip to Rome,we knew we were going to the Vatican on this particular day so about 10 of us all put our Rangers tops on and proudly marched in :) .On of the guys also wrote R.F.C #1 at the side of the entrance.

Bari vs Juventus, 1996 and a Bari fan walks passed me with the heavy Rangers coat on! I grabbed him and explained that's my team.....then it clicked, May. I was cooking and this guys got the big coat out. I must have stood out like a sore thumb in shorts and t-shirt :)